EDIT: WE'RE FUNDED!
EDIT: YOU CAN STILL GET TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT ON EVENTBRITE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE EVENT (THURSDAY 27TH OCTOBER) ! GRAB THEM >> HERE <<
The event WILL happen!
Thursday October 27th, WeWork Moorgate, 1 Fore St, London EC2Y 9DT,
6PM START, talks start at 6.30PM!
2016 has been a tough year. We've lost so many greats.
But Harambe has been one of the most devastating losses. The most painful for many of us. Join us for this special event as we celebrate the life for the Western Lowlands gorilla.
This event will be the world's biggest gathering of Harambe fanatics, and one of the biggest memes IRL (In real life) events ever held in London. Right now we only experience memes in isolation on our phones or laptops- It is my mission and goal to bring memes in to the real life.
But this will be more than just meme-ing. It will be an exploration of the technicalities of how to make an idea go viral.
I launched two magazines that got from zero to over one million visitors a month with zero marketing spend. I then started a growth hacking/gorilla marketing agency, and have helped companies get millions of visitors and signups. Right now I'm on a 100-date growth hacking tour around the world, teaching others how to get their ideas seen and create viral content.
This event will help businesses create viral products & content while deciphering how a single gorilla from an obscure zoo became immortal through the network effects of the internet.
It’ll teach you:
- A formula for reaching thousands of people a month on a budget of zero- The same we’ve used to get hundreds of thousands of visitors to our own sites
- How the Harambe meme spread, and how you can use learnings for your own startup, disseminate that idea on key social platforms and to influencers
- How to launch and manage a community of 5,000 people within three months
There are various pricing tiers available:
£15 - Standard ticket includes:
- Entrance to Harambe Live event in London October 27th
- Exclusive E-book "How to make an idea go viral"
£50 - VIP "no-brainer" ticket:
- Admission to Harambe Live event in London October 27th
- Front row (or front 3 rows) seats - best seats in the house
- Commemorative Harambe T-shirt
- Banana milkshakes on tap all night
- Harambe sticker pack
- Skype text chat session with Vincent Dignan on how to make your idea go viral
Group buy - 3 tickets: £40
Group buy - 5 tickets: £60
Pledge £350 or more
Harambe "Viral growth" package
Everything in the VIP ticket above (front row seats, etc) and - One 45 minute one-to-one VIP session on Skype video chat with Vincent Dignan, with in-depth strategies and techniques to grow your company
This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to celebrate the life of the best gorilla that ever lived. Get your clicks out for Harambe.
Pledge £999 or more
Harambe "Month of growth" VIP ticket
Everything in the VIP ticket above (front row seats, etc) and - 4 x 45 minute one-to-one VIP sessions on Skype video chat with Vincent Dignan, with in-depth strategies and techniques to grow your company over a month's period.
"I think it’s a very tough call. It was amazing, because there were moments with the gorilla, the way he held that child, there was almost like a mother holding a baby. Looked so beautiful and calm. And there were moments where it looked pretty dangerous…" Donald Trump
Press enquiries/other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Risks and challenges
We have the venue booked, but there may be a delay until November 22nd if there are any emergencies (which we don't/can't foresee).Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)