Thank you for visiting my page!
So right now there is one hour of play available (It contains the main game play, game mechanics, and two main locations). Your goal in the version I have developed, is to escape from the city while keeping your cub away from danger (rats and various cyborgs).
So here is why I need your help. The game is well advanced but I would like to add a new character (I did not want to do so until I resolved coding issues). This character is Inari (a goddess from the Asian folklore), she is the messenger of the gods and talks to the fox. She would help the player in the game and also require the player’s help because she is trapped by technology.
In order to add this new content, I would need at least 5k to pay a 3D modeling artist and code the interaction between Inari and the player. If I can reach the 15k goal I will add new riddles, in which, for example the fox will have to enter a room full of living crazy servers to free Inari. I also already designed a series of new puzzles in which the player will have to deliver messages on paper, from Inari, to friendly cyborgs.
- Moving using joystick or keyboard and mouse.
- Play dead to avoid being noticed by enemies.
- Sleep to recover.
- Pick or drop with your mouth.
- Attack or jump.
- Knock down cyborgs (by running fast behind them or hitting their legs).
- Several streets.
- Apartment interior.
- Building corridors.
- And a forest big enough to get lost in it.
- Flying robots doing rounds.
- Cyborg that follows you if your get noticed and kicks you.
- Cyborg that tries to catch if you get too close.
- Rats attacking your cub.
- Cyborgs getting activated depending on your actions.
- Life Points.
- Riddle system (5 riddles available currently).
- Management of graphic settings.
- Management of pad and keyboard keys.
- Sound settings.
- 5 tracks in total.
- 5k: Version 1 with Inari helping the player.
- 15k: Version 2 with Inari (she helps the player and the player helps her).
- 25k: 3 hours of play, more environments and cyborgs (friendly cyborgs).
- 35k: Multilingual version (to define depending on backers).
- 60k: Second version of the cub (the cub moves on his own and can learn tricks from the player).
- 4go Ram -I3 - GTX 560
- I have bought resources to develop the game and created the ones I could not find.
- I have been working on the game since May 2017 (I have restarted the level design several times).
- 30 people tested the game, and I have taken their opinions into account.
Inspiration and references:
- My inspirations are quite visible I think; Akira, HK project, Ghost In the Shell, Oni and of course Blade Runner!
A few more important points!
- The game will be developed for PC (if all the goals are exceeded I will try to work on an IOS version).
- As soon as the Kickstarter is finished, all backers will receive a link to download the current version of the game.
- Seriously help me! I can make a really good game.
- As you know, I am working on this game alone (the soundtrack is done by a friend) so please share my page.
- Long live indie games!!!:)
Risks and challenges
I frankly would like to tell you that there are no risks, the game is there, I just need your support to make it bigger. As I mentioned earlier, as soon as the Kickstarter is finished, I will send you a link to access the game and so you won’t have to wait to play.
I could die in an accident or get kidnapped, but I keep sharp object away from me. And I have no social life, so there is no chance that I get out of my house.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)