For French players / pour les joueurs français : Page FR
Is Ultimate Secret File a reprint?
No, Ultimate Secret File is a new game! It's harder and longer than my previous games.
What's the pitch?
- A hacker is attacking Air Force One.
- The president and all the crew are in danger.
- You have to decrypt a code to save everyone.
A 1 to 6 players cooperative puzzle game
- If you play solo, you have 30 minutes to find the solution.
- If you are 2 players, you have 15 minutes to find the solution.
- If you are 3 players, you have 10 minutes to find the solution.
- If you are 4 players, you have 8 minutes to find the solution.
- If you are 5 players, you have 6 minutes to find the solution.
- If you are 6 players, you have 5 minutes to find the solution.
Simple rules (in English and French)
- You have the rules, a code to crack and a zip bag.
- Take a pen with some paper.
- To defuse the bomb, you need to crack the code.
- According to your sources, the solution is a five-letter word.
- When you are ready, launch the timer and open the zip bag.
- Try to crack the code and find the solution.
- To check the solution, open the solution card.
- If you find the solution before the end of the timer, you win.
Photos of the game?
Secret File & Top Secret Files?
How to pledge for the Secret File Trilogy?
- Take the Secret File + Top Secret File pledge and add 3 euros.
- For 7 euros, you will receive the 3 different games.
- Be careful, no more than one Secret File + Top Secret Files per backer.
Why this campaign?
I want to create a simple board game with a price as low as possible. The components are limited but the game is very fun. If you like puzzles and cooperative games: this game is for you. The replayability is low (if you already know the solution, it's not fun to play anymore).
Only 72 hours?
A Kickstarter can be pretty intense and stressful, a 3 days campaign is a good way to be very active during the KS without being too exhausted at the end. 72 hours seems to be my limit.
Is this a joke?
No, this campaign is real! This is my tenth Kickstarter campaign for a cheap tiny game. I have delivered all of them (sometimes ahead of time and sometimes just in time).
Risks and challenges
The rules are ready, I just have to do some proofreading and have the funds in order to print the game. I will try to do my best to deliver it in time.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (3 days)