For French players / pour les joueurs français : Top Secret Files FR
A quick and stressful cooperative board game.
A giant bomb, a code to crack, 24 minutes to save the world.
The pitch (1/4 players - 14+ - 6 to 24 minutes)
A bomb has been located near the world biggest nuclear facilities. Time is missing and you need to crack a code in order to defuse the bomb. The world is counting on you, good luck!
Find the password, save the world
- If you play solo, you have 24 minutes to find the solution.
- If you are 2 players, you have 12 minutes to find the solution.
- If you are 3 players, you have 8 minutes to find the solution.
- If you are 4 players, you have 6 minutes to find the solution.
Simple rules (in English and French)
You have the rules, a code to crack, a shredded file and a zip bag.
- Take a pen with some paper and launch the timer.
- To defuse the bomb, you need to crack the following code: XXXXX.
- According to your sources, the solution is a five-letter word.
- When you are ready, open the zip bag.
- Try to put together the file, crack the code and find the solution.
- To check the solution, scratch the following area: YYYYY.
- If you find the solution before the end of the timer, you win.
Pledge 3 games = receive 6 games
- 1 game = 2 euros / 2.5 dollars (shipping costs included).
- 2 games = 4 euros / 5 dollars (shipping costs included).
- 6 games = 6 euros (shipping costs included, the games are sent to the same address).
- 12 games = 12 euros (shipping costs included, games are sent to the same address).
Why this game?
I want to create a simple board game with a price as low as possible. The components are limited but the game is very fun. If you like puzzles and filler games: this game is for you. Be careful, the replayability is low (if you know the solution, you can't play anymore).
- Top Secret Files on BGG is not available yet (English).
- Top Secret Files on Tric Trac (French).
- Top Secret Files on CWOWD (French).
- Top Secret Files on RCLudique (French).
- Top Secret Files on Ludovox (French).
- Top Secret Files on Troadé (French).
- Mister PNP on Facebook (English and French).
- Mister PNP on Twitter (English and French).
Risks and challenges
The game is ready, I will print it myself. I will try to do my best to deliver it in time.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (3 days)