Castle Story now has brand new decorative blocks for you to spruce up your castles and help your Bricktrons make their surroundings a little more homey! On top of that, we’ve added two new door variations which can handle different amounts of beatings and a brand new snow-sprinkled winter biome to make maps and play in!
Check out the video below for everything that’s new!
- New Winter Biome – usable in the World Editor.
- New official 1v1 Conquest map – HELIX, in the Winter Biome.
- New Rickety door – only 3 planks to build, half the regular HP.
- New Reinforced door – 3 planks + 3 iron ingots to build, double the regular HP.
- Four new columns variations: fluted column, round column, square column and stone pillar.
- New decorative block: Knight Statue
- New decorative blocks: Window & Long Window
- New decorative blocks: Paintings
- New stair block: outwards corner.
- New Grab the Gems “Extended” preset that introduces longer times between gem spawns.
- Buffed Artificer damage by 50%.
- Slightly increased rope bridge’s HP.
- Drastically reduced damage dealt to natural terrain voxels by Knights and Halberdiers.
- Halved Corruptrons’ damage dealt to doors.
- Renamed “Rope Balot” to “Rope Coil”.
- Swapped the default Delete Task and Delete Selected Blueprints hotkeys (Deleting task is now CTRL + DEL, deleting blueprint is now DEL)
We hope you have fun playing and the entire Sauropod Studio team wishes you very Happy Holidays!