Olivier Green is a clothing line based in New York. It is my goal to empower people through clothing and allow them to be unique, strong and confident. Olivier Green's clothing is urban, modern, sophisticated and forward. I like to play with different silhouette, shapes, texture and I never compromise on the detail and quality of the garments.
About Olivier: After receiving fashion education and work experiences in England and Italy for many years, I recently moved to New York City to pursue my dreams of being a fashion designer. Shortly after I moved to New York I was casted as one of the designers on "Project Runway" and my crazy journey began. Being part of the top 8 designers I showed my debut womenswear collection at Lincoln Center - New York fashion week this september. I saw the potential of what I can achieve and now after being on the show I want to continue building this dream.
I'm currently starting on my next collection - Autumn Winter 2012/2013 which will consist both women and men's fashion. The money funded through my Kickstarter project will allow me to:
- Rent a bigger studio space which will allow me to work more comfortably, efficiently and concentrated.
- Further develop my design concepts through researching into colours, images, textile and experimenting with fabrics.
- Buy tools, fabric and materials to start the initial process of building up a collection (patter tools, cutting tools, muslin, fabric, thread, trimming, etc)
- Make samples and prototypes which includes lots of sewing, fabric manipulation, etc before the collection is finalized.
- Have a team of professionals, including photographers, stylist to help me build the final image of the collection.
- Rent or collaborate with venues to showcase my work to the public.
A final collection of 12-18 pieces(mens and womens) will be shot and shown during New York fashion week in February 2012. This collection will continue my direction of being edgy, androgynous yet having classic and modern elements. I will put more updates on the progress here as they come along.
The fashion industry is extremely tough but I have the passion and love to survive! I have a very strong vision that I wish to carry and fulfill!! For many years I worked days and nights without stopping and the final result were always the greatest rewards. With your help I can bring this to the next level!!
With $25 (+shipping) you can get this amazing hand printed t shirt!
For $45 (+shipping) you can get this fluffy hand printed pullover and stay casual chic all winter:)
This jacket is the reward for a $890 pledge. please see update No.3
Every dollar pledged is greatly greatly appreciated and NO CONTRIBUTION IS TOO SMALL. You can find out more information about my work on my website: http://oliviergreen.com
Click on this link to view pictures of the sweaters!!! http://payload.cargocollective.com/1/3/112671/2247582/front%20t-shirt%20web_900.jpg
"Like" my facebook page and show me some love :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Olivier-Green/216940255038346
I'm happy to answer any related questions. Feel free to contact me!
Theses shirts are going to be made beautifully with high quality materials.
The t shirts are cotton(or blend) and the sweaters are going to be fluffy, high quality sweatshirt material.
Support this project
- (47 days)