What’s Revenge is a hybrid documentary short about the act of revenge -- and what happens when you actually get it. Read more
This project was successfully funded on July 13, 2012.
A victory and a news report
Good evening, Backers. We have news.
1. We won!!! We were voted IndieWire's Project of the Week! We can't thank you enough for supporting this film, in all the ways that you do, including this.
2. For the New Yorkers out there:
- We just announced a new Backer reward. You get: Four tickets to the show of your choice and a $50 bar tab, at the storied music venue Public Assembly, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. There are some great shows coming up, too. If you want to know which ones I am planning on going to, message me.
- One of our most cherished films, "Daisies," is playing all week at BAM Cinematek in Brooklyn. The final screening is the night before our Kickstarter ends. Isn't it a lovely coincidence? See the film that got Vera Chytilova BANNED from filmmaking in 1960's Czechoslovakia! A girl can only dream to have such a memorable critical reception...
3. ANIMAL Magazine ran a piece on us last week in which we give some appropriately vague clues as to what the film's vengeances will be like. Read it here.
4. WE HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT! We decided to keep it creepy and end our campaign at midnight on Friday, July 13th.
Time to boost the signal!
- If you have a twitter, follow us at @whatsrevenge and tweet away. You can retweet a photo of us sitting next to Anthony Hopkins for web eternity on the IndieWire homepage.
- Or take to email and forward like crazy.
- Don't forget Facebook, where everyone you know 'likes' something about you.
- And, if you work at a media publication or know someone who does, send me a message, and I will send you our press release.
Finally, stay tuned! We have some extra-fun and very personal Backer promotions coming up in the next couple of days.
Thank you again for being a part of this. We are endlessly grateful to have you on our team.
There are how many days left?