Bundle Buds are a unique pair of tangle-free earbuds with quality sound. The stylish design allows you to wrap the cord around the earbuds and the custom clasp keeps it all in place, especially while you're on the go.
How do Bundle Buds work?
The sleek design and small clasps allow for each ear bud to connect to each other. The cord can then be wrapped around the connection using the earbuds themselves to contain the wrapped cord. To complete the bundle, connect the clasp attached to the plug to any point of the wrapped cord.
Reasons to Support:
You know you hate tangled earbuds.
- Bundle Buds wrap around themselves and stay bundled.
- Engineered to perform and built to last.
- Tangle free with an in-line microphone & audio controls.
- High quality sound in a sleek all-in-one design.
- You can buy a pair now for only $15 (Kickstarter Special)
- They make GREAT GIFTS.
- The holidays are right around the corner.
The funds raised through this project will be used to manufacture the Bundle Buds and any money left over will go towards these three top priorities:
1. We need to complete the patent process, which is already under way, and we need additional funds to see the process through.
2. We hope to expand our product offerings, e.g. multiple models, styles, colors, etc. In order to do this in an efficient manner, it will entail converting our manufacturing from 3D printing to a more cost-effective and scalable process.
3. We need to reach out and partner with major brands in the hope that they will begin building this technology directly into products we already know and love.
Bundle Buds are the result of countless commutes into Boston where I frequently encountered the issue of having tangled headphone cords. This problem bothered me so much that I set out to design a foolproof way to stop the tangling once and for all, without needing to carry around a separate device or receptacle. I strived to create a simple, sleek and easy to use concept that didn't require you to learn a complex knot or carry a clunky case. After creating dozens of prototypes and thanks in large part to 3D printing, Bundle Buds came to fruition. I welcome you to try this intuitive product and to live your life untangled.
Risks and challenges
With every project there are certain risks which can lead to success or failure. Everything from financing and R&D to manufacturing and distribution. Luckily with this project I have the product ready to go so rest assured, your Bundle Buds will arrive in a timely manner.
Nevertheless, there are challenges to overcome. As our end goal is to partner with some of the largest tech companies in the world, patent protection is a vitally important part of the process. With Bundle Buds, the patent was filed earlier this year but the process is just beginning.
We also plan on expanding our product offerings so more models have this technology designed right into the buds - additional in-ear models and even over-the-ear headphones to name a few. Check out our Facebook contest to see which buds were voted as favorites to become Bundle Buds.
I truly feel this concept is best served if a partnership with a major brand is made and this concept can be incorporated into countless designs around the world. This alone is a monumental task but one I know we can achieve with the help of the amazing Kickstarter community. So please, back it, blog it, tweet, like, or share it. Whatever your flavor, and whatever it takes to get the word out! We thank you so much for being a part of our story.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)