About this project
1. MADE FORM THE BEST MATERIALS ON EARTH: No cost are spared when choosing the materials to make IRONTHREAD wallets. We hand picked the lamborghini of leather, American made Horween leather. It is known for the highest quality, and durablilty, yet it has a soft raw leather feel to make each wallet owner proud to own one. To sew it all together we are using a NOMEX thread, the same thread used by Race Car Drivers, First Responders, Astronauts, and others who rely on the quality of their uniform.
2. FUNCTIONALITY: CARD + CASH FRIENDLY. Finding a wallet that can hold a comfortable number of cards AND cash is similar to finding a unicorn. At IRONTHREAD, we took the idea of impossible and made just that; A minimalist wallet that can hold a little or a lot of cash and a decent amount of cards at the same time!
3. BESPOKE: 12 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS. Pick your wallet to match your personality. We took a soft, high-quality leather with 3 color options and combined it with 4 different thread color options to allow you to create your personalized ironthread wallet.
LEATHER COLOR OPTIONS: Light Brown - Dark Brown - Black
THREADOF IRONCOLOROPTIONS: Red - White - Blue - Orange
4. HAND MADE: Each wallet is hand cut, and sewn with a machine by an individual that takes pride in crafting a great looking wallet that anyone will be proud to own.
5. USA BUILT: Fashion is more than just a look, it is the quality in a product and the impact it has on our society. Every IRONTHREAD wallet purchased makes a direct impact by creating U.S. jobs by employing highly skilled leather workers in downtown Los Angeles, and leather suppliers from Chicago.
6. SOLD DIRECT: Premium wallets with similar quality can range from $88 - $150. Cheap ones are only a few bucks less. At IRONTHREAD, we cut out the middle man and bring you THE AMERICAN slim wallet at half the cost of a department store.
FIT ALL THIS WITH EASE!
TOP - STILL SLIM WITH ALL THIS!
I GIVE IT 10 THUMBS UP! WITH YOUR HELP OF COURSE.
The idea that sparked IRONTHREAD.
When I was trying to purchase a new wallet, I couldn't find an American made card holder that allowed the ability to use cash comfortably. The most common recommendation was a money clip, made from metal it is uncomfortable to sit on and tears apart your cloths with use. So I thought why not create it myself. I sat down, ripped apart an old wallet of mine, and with a little diagnosis, and a drawing, IRONTHREAD, The American was born.
The design involves a 3 card holder design, with a money band on the back. This would allow me to use a nice feeling, quality leather throughout the entire design, and can compete with the best, as if it was sitting next to the top competitors in Barney's NY, and I believe I have made just that.
Risks and challenges
To make sure the project runs as smoothly as possible I have taken the necessary steps to ensure this project once funded, will be accomplished with flying colors. The main challenge will be getting the product produced at a high quality in a timely manner. To make this happen I have to place a large order. Once this is done with the help of my backers, I will have a hands on approach and be directly involved with the manufacturing to maintain quality control, and to keep on top of the production deadline.
Every opportunity during this process, we will be using our resources, time and talents to make sure this works. With my degree in business, and with my partners 30 plus years of experience in leather manufacturing, we are excited for IRONTHREAD to succeed and will be giving it 100% of our focus.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (40 days)