- We’ve decided to make the caseback more robust by changing to a single-piece screw down construction.
- Hit first Stretch Goal of SGD 70k, which means everyone gets a FREE Polyurethene strap bundled into their BOLDR. This strap is strong, water resistant and ready to join you on your dives!
- Surprise upgrade, switching up the lume to BGW9 (Blue Lume) for our indexes & hands , which has 3 times the brightness of our current C1 (green lume).
- Launch of New SteelBlue S-edition, with Swiss STP1-11, limited to 100pcs.
- Meet the MeteoBlack. Beyond the addition of a Swiss STP1-11 movement, the MeteoBlack has a unique dial that’s made from real space meteorite that’s more than 4 billion years old. Each dial will be distinct and unique, where each and every meteorite dial has a different pattern. It’s formed over millions of years of slow cooling, and can’t be reproduced synthetically - so it’s definitely an out-of-this-world look for the Odyssey.
- Note: If you have backed the buddy or group rewards, and you would like to upgrade your watches to Steel Blue S edition or MeteoBlack edition, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dive into the next Journey with BOLDR
The BOLDR Odyssey brings BOLDR’s iconic modern styling back with a new original design, in the form of a powerful and stylish automatic dive watch that you can actually dive with.
The inspiration for the BOLDR Odyssey came from our passion of pushing boundaries in modern-day watchmaking. At BOLDR, our goal has always been to build affordable watches that stay tough while still looking good - forged for urban explorers, from the skyscrapers to the seas.
The Odyssey was designed to be an affordable, automatic dive watch that could follow you on your adventures, while looking damn good on your wrist. Read on for more about the Odyssey.
Deep dive into your next Odyssey.
Featuring an extremely robust case meant for actual diving, the Odyssey can ride rough with an ultra tough high-resistance screwdown caseback, rated for 500m water resistance, and a screw-down crown with triple lock mechanism. A resilient automatic movement (choice of Swiss or Japanese) and helium escape valve makes sure your watch stays strong under any pressure, and is tried and tested for your toughest challenges.
Bolder, affordable style.
The BOLDR Odyssey blends form and function, in a sleek, modern case design. Functional and fashionable with a dive-functional 120-click unidirectional bezel, complemented by a double domed lens with Anti-Reflective coating, the Odyssey is the perfect tool for dive or daily leisure. The BOLDR Odyssey comes with a premium leather or sturdy rubber strap to suit your personal BOLDR style.
The BOLDR Odyssey comes in three stylish colour combinations:
- Steel Blue comes with a navy blue dial, white Superlume index markers, in a stainless steel case and bezel.
- White Storm comes in a white dial, white Superlume index markers, with a stainless steel case and gunmetal bezel, the bezel comes in IP-Titanium.
- Ever Black comes with a black dial, white Superlume index markers with a all-black stainless steel case and bezel, the entire watch comes with DLC coating.
The case + bezel of the Ever Black come with Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) Coating. This dark coating provides diamond-like-hardness and resistance to corrosion - making the watch more durable and and long-lasting.
The White Storm comes with an IP-Titanium case.
At BOLDR, we’re more than a brand - we’re a community. Which is why we’ve listened to all the feedback,and included the top requested features - such as a sapphire glass display, automatic movement and superlume on the dial.
Extremely robust CNC-machined case with up to 500M water resistance.
Triple-lock screw-down crown for the perfect underwater seal.
Ultra-tough high resistance screwdown caseback for extra toughness.
Double-domed sapphire glass display lens for high-clarity.
DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating and IP Titanium on selected models.
Japanese NH35A OR Swiss STP1-11 automatic movement, with sweeping seconds hand.
Helium escape valve pressurizes the watch as you dive or surface.
Self-winding and hacking mechanism, with 42-hour power reserve.
Superlume index markers on the dial, hands and bezel.
Straps & Style:
High-end sturdy polyurethane strap for extra durability and toughness in any situation.
Top-grain italian leather strap with distress styling and waterproof coating.
Limited edition caseback, custom designed by Melbourne artist Ashwin Royan.
Limited production numbers with serialized number on the case.
1 year international warranty: BOLDR offers a limited international warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) year after original purchase from BOLDR Supply Co.
This means that if the components or materials in your watch aren’t right, or if the watch isn’t functioning correctly, we’ll repair or replace it at our discretion. We don't cover normal wear and tear or, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open the caseback, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose the internal components of your watch to moisture.
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your warranty card and ID. BOLDR will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Founded in 2015 by Travis Tan, Leon Leong, and Isa Ghani, the BOLDR Supply Co. makes watches and apparel for modern-day urban adventurers. Based in Singapore and Malaysia, BOLDR products are available online, as well as selected retail stores in Paris, San Francisco, Hong Kong and Seoul. Their #beBOLDR movement is a call to action for the bright, brave and bold.
We would like to thank our family, friends, and everyone who helped us throughout this journey.
A special thanks to Marshall, Chelsey, Loren, George, Nabil, as well as Vivian, Karen and Shein - for all the love, support and help throughout the campaign.
You have all been incredibly inspiring, and absolutely instrumental at making this odyssey possible. Thank you.
Risks and challenges
Backers are responsible for any Duty/VAT/GST charges for their own country, which may vary according to each country’s legal and taxation structure. BOLDR legally cannot pay for or compensate customers for their own country’s Duties or VAT or GST. Upon purchasing a BOLDR Watch, you are acknowledging that you are aware of and intend to pay for your own Duties or VAT or GST on your purchase. For more information or to calculate your Duty/VAT/GST please visit this website: http://www.thevatcalculator.com/international-vat-and-gst-calculator/
Some countries or postal services are known for being slow with customs or shipping - but we do our best to make sure our products are shipped out on time (or often, early). We always endeavour to keep you up to date on shipping information, but we hope you understand that once the product leaves our hands - there’s often little we can do to speed things up with our shipping partners or your country’s customs department. If you do run into any trouble - please contact us directly at: email@example.com
When manufacturing physical goods, production delays are a very real problem. While we’ve never experienced that before with our manufacturers, we would like to assure you that if we do experience any delays, it would be due to us ensuring that we’re delivering the best product with the best quality possible. However, once our campaign closes, we promise to deliver what you’ve bought - and will keep everyone abreast of any and all changes in timeline (if any).Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)