Goodbye complicated 2d game development. We have made programming of Cocos2d-x and Cocos2d-html5 more development friendly.
What is Cocosino?
With Cocosino you can:
- Develop Cocos2d games on Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Use advanced documentation, samples and tutorials
- Publish your game for smartphones, tablets, web and desktop with only one click
Why do we need your help?
We want to create a tool, which will allow programmers to use Cocos2d-x in an easier way on every platform. Cocosino does the complicated project setup for you. There is no need to know environments such as Xcode, Eclipse with Android Developer Tools, Android SDK/NDK.
However, our budget prevents us from implementing new features fast so that’s why we came to KickStarter. We believe that you will help us to make this idea happen.
Try it now!
A set of Cocosino tools is already available in the first (alpha) version. You can try it on Windows or Mac here. We believe that our first version will convince you that we will deliver new extensions and features as we promise.
The first goal is to build a stable version of Cocosino for Mac OS, Windows and Linux. Cocos2d-x will be extended or stabilized.
In addition we will create a complete product identity (logo), a website for the community based on Wordpress or Drupal with forum, articles, tutorials and documentations. API class reference is generated by JSDuck, this API reference documentaion is available on the Cocosino's website http://cocosino.org/api.
By reaching second goal, Cocosino will be extended with advanced IDE features:
- Project templates for cocos2d-x and cocos2d-html5
- Embedded lightweight web browser for cocos2d-html5
- Source code navigator, autocompletion and call tips (hints) using Esprima
- Skins for desktop and web emulators
- Tutorials and samples
Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.