Here it is, AntharioN's Original Soundtrack composed by Eric J. Gallardo consisting of 26 all original tracks. Those of you in the $20+ tiers should already have received the link. Here's a small sample from it...
We've been continuously patching AntharioN following release. We're currently at version 126.96.36.199 and here are some of the more notable patch note items:
- Additional arrows have been added to vendors.
- Various spelling and grammatical issues have been addressed.
- Trainers now train up to 50 levels each instead of 25.
- An issue preventing some displays with 1366x768 resolutions from entering full screen mode was fixed.
- A bug causing certain spells to display inaccurate to hit % cursor tooltips was resolved.
- Your chances of getting random loot from monsters was increased, resulting in more gold early in the game.
One Last Thing...
Since we got very little in the way of press mentions, the long term success of AntharioN will depend heavily on word of mouth. If you've tried the game and enjoyed it please help us out by leaving a little review on Steam, we'd greatly appreciate it! And thanks again to all of you for making AntharioN a reality!!!