All GameSticks are individually packed, stamped, bagged and are ready to go but we have held off from shipping them until we receive a software fix from China for a WiFi issue that was reported in field tests earlier this week.
This should be with us in the next 72 hours.
As you can see, things are all set - a similar picture holds true for US units now customs-cleared and in warehouses in LA and Texas and and ROW units in Hong Kong:
Some of you may have spotted reviews starting to appear in the media which have been mostly positive - here are some of them:
- The Gadget Show – Rating 4/5
- Rebel Gamer – Rating 8/10 Google-translated Version here
- San Jose Mercury News – (highlighting one of the issues we are fixing)
- Killerbits unboxing Video
- Inclusion in the Nov 9th edition of Loaded Magazine
- Highlighted within a list of Top 5 gadgets at the Ideal Home Show Exhibition, UK.
We appreciate you want your unit now - we want you to have it now - its killing us too! We're very sorry for the last minute hold up.