We are currently writing a new edition of our Blogging Planner and we are looking for funding for this notebook to help finish and produce it in May 2016 with estimated delivery in June 2016.
Any great notebook needs to be functional and much like our digital tools they should make our lives easier and more organised. That is what we believe and this is why we create Organisational Notebooks.
Blog Planners for Bloggers
The Blog Planners are functional notebooks designed to help you maximise your blog and streamline your blogging strategy. We have created three options (which are available as PYO PDFS and physical notebooks).
- The pocket notebook is designed to be a ‘light touch planning notebook’ that you use as part of your blog planning strategy to give you more time to work on your actual goals and to stop dreaming and start doing.
- The A5 Notebook is designed to be a more comprehensive planner with more space for planner and additional content planner sheets to be a fully comprehensive all-in-one place planner.
- The Beginner Bloggers Planner are a more substantial notebooks with additional “How tos” and extra content as well as the blog planneriInsert collection.
For the basic extracts of some of the content of this notebook ( will be available for free for you to download and try during the month of April) visit on our blog – Planning with Printed Portal.
Support our Kickstarter to help fund the new edition of the blog planner.
Pricing and Notebook Options
PDF options for Print your Own (PYO) users who want to use printable versions of the notebooks in their filofax or planners the options available are:
- £3 – Pocket Edition Blog Planner
- £5 – A5 Blog Planner
- £10 – A5 Beginner Blogger Edition c
- £15 – ALL PDF EDITIONS
Physical Notebook Options will include UK shipping. International shipping is priced at £5.
- £8 – EARLY BIRD Pocket Edition Blog Planner
- £10 – Pocket Edition Blog Planner
- £12 – EARLY BIRD A5 Blog Planner
- £15 – A5 Blog Planner
- £18 – EARLY BIRD A5 Beginner Blogger
- £20 – A5 Beginner Blogger Edition
- £40 – The Full Set.
Risks and challenges
The biggest risk with any Kickstarter involving a physical item is manufacturing and shipping and any delay in this. If there is any delay in receiving funds from Kickstarter there may consequently by a delay in turning round the order and delivery as quickly as possible.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (38 days)