GoTouch hits 90% in 36 hours, and we answer your questions
Thank you! You are amazing.
In roughly 36 hours we have reached 90% of our funding goal, thanks to support from nearly 200 backers from all over the world!
You've given us a lot of great feedback and we read every single message you sent. We'll respond to your comments as quickly as we can.
Here are some of the most frequent questions we’ve read:
- Does GoTouch work with Chromecast and other wireless devices? Absolutely. You can connect your phone to your TV wirelessly via Chromecast, AppleTV, Roku, Miracast, Amazon FireStick, or any other device that supports screen mirroring. You can also use a Lightning to HDMI cable for the iPhone or an MHL connector for an Android phone.
- Will there be any lag when you write on screen? If you have a reliable broadband and WIFI connection, there should be no perceptible lag. However, your network can influence the performance.
- Can I save the screen?This is one of the key benefits to using GoTouch. You can save the screen with just two touches on the TV/projector or on your phone.
- Does GoTouch work if I stand between the camera and the screen? We recommend that you place GoTouch at a 45º angle to your screen, so you don't inadvertently step in front of the camera and block the view.
- Can I connect GoTouch to a regular whiteboard? GoTouch needs to be mirrored to a TV or projector to work properly, so it cannot work on an ordinary whiteboard.
We are preparing more videos to keep you updated on our progress and show off what GoTouch can do. Make sure to check our Kickstarter and Facebook pages regularly.
Finally, if you like GoTouch, the number one thing you can do to help us is to tell your friends about us on Facebook or Twitter.
Your support will help us achieve our goal and even deliver a few extras if we can hit some stretch goals.
Edward and the Anyractive Team