About this project
**UPDATE** [NEW VIDEO BELOW]
HELP ME GO TO NASHVILLE BY RAISING $8000!
Why $8000? I am so honored and humbled by the support and outreach that has been bestowed upon me.
Hog's Back (my first CD) has been funded! The additional funds will go towards making my second record in Nashville!
- The $8000 goal would allow me to Record, Mix, and Master my second album (tentatively titled "Driftwood") in Nashville and work with a world class producer.
- This experience will allow me to be immersed in the recording and music business culture by being around people who are doing what I want to do, day in and day out.
- I can't think of a better way to leap frog far ahead of where I'd be if I just stayed in a comfortable, familiar place to record my next record.
THE STAR INSTRUMENTS OF THE SHOW (FEATURED ON HOGS BACK)
Music holds a special place within my heart. Like a true friend, it has been by my side through joyous highs and sorrowful lows, dark sadness and tears of laughter. Regardless of where I am at in life, music has lent it's hand in friendship and carried me through whatever obstacle has presented itself to me... All the while building the soundtrack of my life.
While working retail at Music Villa, I would teach music and play shows when I could fit it in my full-time schedule. And then IT happened... One of those moments where you think, "I can offer more, I can do more, I can succeed, I can... if I just had more time."
So I leapt... I jumped into teaching full time, performing music more regularly, writing and filming guitar reviews, and embracing the creative side of music as my career.
Embracing the creative side of music also included a dream of mine, recording an album of all of my original music. Presently, the recording phase is complete and I need to reproduce and distribute Hog's Back. This is where you come in...This Kickstarter project's main goal is to complete and reproduce my first album, "Hog's Back" which will require the following:
- Album Design done by Eubank Creative
- CD Duplication done by Discmakers
- Physical Distribution Materials (packaging/shipping supplies, professional press kit)
- Digital Distribution Costs
- Payment Processing Fees (about 10% of the funding goal)
- Reward items plus shipping costs
If the $6000 goal is achieved it will fund the following:
The recording, mixing, mastering, reproduction, distribution , and album design of my follow up album, Driftwood (tentatively titled).
A GLIMPSE INTO A FEW OF THE REWARDS
Risks and challenges
The risks and challenges of this project are minimal, however, that doesn't mean they don't exist. Recording, art development, and reproduction all involve other's schedules and timelines. I plan on providing ample prep time and giving monthly updates on the project, so all supporters will be aware of the projects status.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
- photos by Jana Lehman of Lee le Photography, Artwork by Eubank Creative.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (30 days)