Skip Beat Updates + Aria Kickstarter Launch
Skip Beat updates below, after an important announcement! I am proud to be assisting in Nozomi's Kickstarter to dub Aria The Animation! Many of you have already backed Aria - thank you! I am so excited to get to work with you again on another great release!
I've been working with Shawne for the past several months on the campaign tiers and campaign page, and I'll be helping with backer communication through to the completion of the project.
The campaign launched yesterday and is 38% to the $110K goal as I write this. This project is important because:
- Aria The Animation is infectiously happy, and dubbing Aria for Blu-ray will bring more happiness into the world!
- Shawne aka the Dark Lord at Nozomi only does great work, and everything about this release is going to be top notch - the upscale, dub, packaging, merchandise...!
- Shawn 10000% gets that crowdfunding is about bringing supporters into the production process, including backer input for package designs and casting decisions. This campaign is going to be seriously fun!
- If the Aria campaign is a success, Shawne can potentially use crowdfunding for dream projects with other Nozomi titles!
Let's make Aria another win!!!
Skip Beat updates:
- The printer had to revised 3 of the templates, which set back the production schedule. I've approved all of the artwork except for the chipboard box, which requires 10 days to manufacture. We are now aiming to get the DVD/BD sets to the Righstuf warehouse by the end of this month, and to you ASAP after that.
- 95% of the upgrade/add-on/slacker backer credit card charges have been successful, so Pied Piper has $28,350 (minus 9-10% fees) additional funds towards remaining manufacturing and shipping/fulfillment costs! Thank you!
- Thank you everyone for your blessing to do con screenings before you get your discs!!! After discussing further with the dub team, we decided to try doing the premiere screening with one of the main cast members or dub producers. I'll keep you posted on what we are able to arrange!
I am so excited for you to get your discs and other rewards!!! Thank you as always for your patience and support!!! Ann