About this project....
Peter Maurin Screen Printers is a non-profit micro-enterprise specializing in bulk screen printing for our loyal customers. We also do one-off designs for sale at the local Farmer's Markets and other venues. We are ready to launch our own line of Soledad Street Apparel -- T-Shirts, hoodies, wine & market tote bags, and other items! These designs reflect the edginess of the street where we do business and help the down and out to move up and out! We take our inspiration from the historic Chinatown district of Salinas, CA. and the beautiful surrounding area where we live -- Steinbeck Country!
Our initial designs such as "Love Loudly" and "Love Without Exception" have become very popular with volunteers and others in our town.
We know how to make quality products on the best materials with innovative designs...but we need to spread the word! With your contributions, we will...
1) Print pilot runs of our Soledad Street Apparel line.
2) Advertise and promote our line as well as our mission.
3) Expand our marketing reach both locally and nationally.
4) Develop our own Direct-to-Garment printing capability!
5) Obtain much needed tooling for our ongoing screen printing operation for more complex designs as Soledad Street Apparel takes off.
We have spent a lot of money upgrading our facilities, storefront, and Farmer’s Market presence. Now we want to demonstrate our own design capabilities!With your generous support, we can do even more!
Please take a look at just a few of our offerings...
Support this project
- (30 days)