Announcing: Ogre on Steam!
We here at Steve Jackson Games are very proud to announce that the Ogre video game has its own page on Steam as well as on our site, in advance of the release of the full game October 5th by Auroch Digital. Now, interested players may tag Ogre on their wishlists. (Please do!). As many of you know, a computer version of Ogre is one of our few remaining promises from the Ogre Designer’s Edition Kickstarter. With this event, we are one extraordinary step closer to fulfilling our promise to you, the Ogre community.
Additionally, Jake, the Auroch Digital community manager is live right now on our forum set up specifically for the computer game at forums.sjgames.com to answer questions about the forthcoming game.
Go there now. I’m done here.
Ogre. Steam. Who needs fusion reactors anyway? Happy 40th Anniversary, Ogre!
- Drew Metzger
You came back? Well, don’t forget about everything else happening with Ogre:
- Help us name two Ogre Ninja.
- Give us feedback on what should be in Ogre Miniatures Set 3.
- Learn the game with the demos of Ogre Sixth Edition at our booth (#1413) at GenCon.
- Ogle our early shots of the amazing Ogre video game in our display case at the booth.
- Gaze in awe at Ben Williams painted minis in said display case.
- Grab the few remaining spots for our Ogre tournament at GenCon.
- And did I mention Ogre is on Steam?
The Writer's Guidelines for Ogrezine will be up on our site shortly. I will post a link once they're up as well. Send me your submissions!
- Drew Metzger