Plastic tray unlocked & New stretch goals
Great job - we just unlocked the plastic tray! A big "thank you" to all our new backers who helped push us past the goal!
Read on for more about the plastic tray and the next stretch goals. Also, we have a couple reminders and a fun note:
- Honey Piece Vote. Remember to vote for the honey pieces (only vote once, please) if you have not already done so.
- Live Play Tomorrow. July 20 @ 7 pm CDT Stan (the designer) will be live streaming a 3 player game of Rurik. We'll send out an update with a link when it is live!
- The Secret Cabal coverage. We received some great coverage in their latest podcast as the first Kickstarter project they mention! It starts around the 2 hr, 26 min mark.
Our new plastic tray will hold the leader minis, sleeved cards (both for all tarot and mini cards) and some other components. Here is an example render of what this may look like - although the final may look a little different, it will be very functional.
The tray is created by our good friend Dan Cunningham, who made awesome trays for his game Lunarchitects and our game Gearworks.
We just unveiled the next 3 stretch goals!
- At $74k we add 2 more Solo Rebellion cards to increase the replayability of solo mode!
- At $78k we upgrade the thickness of the game board to a premium thickness of 2.3 mm (2 mm thick + the paper on both sides)
- At $84k we add an additional leader mini and his card! Artwork is in progress and we'll share an update on him in the near future!
Let's get those stretch goals - and don't forget to vote!
The PieceKeeper Games team [written by Kirk]