- $444 Sell 4 VIP TICKETS for Story #52 in SF ACHIEVED!
- $1,000 FUND Book Cover on 99Designs ACHIEVED!
- $3,675 Produce limited First Edition Hardcover ACHIEVED!
- $5,000 Release Secret Story #53! ACHIEVED!
- $7,500 Release Story #54 ACHIEVED!
I'm Chris, I always wondered what it'd be like to drive strangers as a taxi driver, so I signed up to drive for Uber, Lyft and Sidecar in San Francisco.
10,000 Rides is my illustrated journal of the most interesting comments, conversations and characters I encountered along the way. (Read Samples).
This collectible book doubles as a beautiful coffee table book and a trusted "sit on the john" companion.
I don't recommend reading these stories to your kids, unless you want them having nightmares about the complexities of the human kind. I have omitted all the original names to protect the privacy of my passengers.
Kickstarter Excluisve Rewards
- $1: PDF of Secret Story #51 will be Emailed To You
- $9: eBook in ePub or Mobi format
- $15: Paperback Version of Book
- $25: Hardcover Version of Book
- $35 Early Bird Character Sponsorships (SOLD OUT)
- $40 Limited Character Sponosrhips (SOLD OUT)
- $45 Final Chance Character Sponsorships (SOLD OUT)
- $111 Story #52: Tickets to VIP Ride in SF (SOLD OUT)
- $200 Cat Sponsorship (SOLD OUT)
- $5,000 Original Artwork from Artist, Scott Tuckfield (Limited 1 of 1)
- September 2014-October 2015: Finish Journal
- November 2014: Launch Kickstarter
- November-December 2015: Complete Final Edits
- December 26th, 2015: Announce Character Sponsorships
- December 29th, 2015: Publish on Amazon
- January 2015-February 2015: Order, Autograph and Ship Books
The Stories (Blog @ 10000rides.com)
Risks and challenges
There are possible delays for book printing, but I am using a mid-scale book printer in the United States, and not anticipating any delays.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)