We are immensely happy to announce that we have welcomed a very experienced partner on board to handle the console ports of Blasphemous! We’ll update you more on this as soon as we can, but we really wanted to share that we can now confidently say that Blasphemous is going to release simultaneously on all of these platforms:
Prefer to play Blasphemous on console?
This is what you have to do, to get a downloadable for console instead of PC:
- If you haven't pledged yet, just pick a reward tier with “(Consoles)” in the name and you're good to go!
- If you have already pledged from $40 up to $120, you can change to console from PC free of charge. Simply click “Manage your pledge” from the Blasphemous Kickstarter page, then “Change your pledge” and select your tier’s “(Console)” counterpart.
- If you pledged $200, $350 or $500, you don't need to do anything, since you will be choosing your preferred platform when the campaign finishes.
- Finally, if you pledged $1, $15, or $20, please upgrade to 'The Penitent (Consoles)' at $25. This upgrade includes some nice extra perks, like a digital download of the OST, and your name featured in the game's credits.
You will be able to specify your choice of console platform in an online form shortly after the campaign has ended.
New reward tiers!
What better way to celebrate Blasphemous getting released for consoles than with a fresh round of new reward tiers? Check them out:
- We have secured 60 more units of ‘The Tabernacle’ with CuadrosPixels.Com, more of those beautiful frames to welcome our console players with.
- Check out 'The Martyr' if you want to get your pixelated face into the game’s credit sequence.
- A second, and final, chance to get 'The Immortal' and your name as an in-game collectible item, which players will have to collect in order to unlock a trophy/achievement.
- A second, and final, chance to get 'The Prophet' and collaborate with the design team in the creation of an equippable or consumable item, that puts your name into the game's lore.
- Revamped 'The Blasphemer' now includes a fancy dinner and night out with the developers, a guided tour of the creepiest corners of Sevilla where all the inspiration of the game comes from, and a super exclusive custom PS4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch with a hyper-exclusive Blasphemous design skin!
New stretch goals!
Fasten your seatbelts, because we have surprises ahead! The second half of the campaign is going to be really exciting because we will be revealing a lot of new stretch goals in the upcoming days, and you are going to love them!
Today, we are revealing a very exciting one, something many of you have asked for: