In the video for our first successful Kickstarter, many people noticed and asked about the double thick case. At the time it was just an idea we were kicking around, we didn't even know if the single case would be become a reality. But with the success of the first Ms.Clean case, and the high customer demand we decided a second Kickstarter was in order.
- Crush and impact resistant case.
- Magazine shaped to fit into prevalent and current issue pouches.
- Contain rigid rods necessary to remove barrel obstructions.
- Prevents small parts of firearm from being lost during maintenance.
- Chemical resistant. Can be used as solvent tank.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ms. Clean Sticker Add $2
Ms. Clean PVC Patch Add $6
Ms.Clean Double Case. Add $27
Risks and challenges
Not as many as the last time. We have a die maker we know and trust. We have a manufacture in the great state of Louisiana (whom we met through our first Kickstarter campaign). We have great partners and a supply chain for the other bits.
But things can still go wrong. Shipping was a challenge we learned from the first time. Potential unexpected cost increases (postage went up from the end of first campaign to our shipment date), or delays may happen.
What ever comes up, we will let you know.
Creative Commons Attribution
- (47 days)