Newsworthy.io is an intelligent news reader app, that curates content by learning about what you, and thought leaders or anyone whose opinions you trust (and thus follow in the app), consider newsworthy.
It does this by drawing on contextual behavioural data to determine what kind of news content you value — simple left and right swipe gestures, allow users to either vote up or down an article in order to establish their newsworthiness. Those you approve of are served up to your followers, and the app will also endeavour to find similar articles to serve up for you.
- It is only influenced by people whose opinions truly matter to you (including the world's greatest subject-matter thought leaders), and not every social contact you have.
- You can browse content via subject matter (e.g. technology, sport), search keywords, and do everything else you would come to expect from a good news-reader.
To learn more about Newsworthy.io, read our FAQ below.
How it works
1. Follow people whose opinion you trust on particular subject matters
2. Read and enjoy articles that have been deemed newsworthy by the thought leaders you follow.
3. Let the app further influence your feed, by learning what you do and don't consider newsworthy with simple left or right swipe gestures.
Risks and challenges
Invariably, a project such as this may encounter setbacks, that may include any of the following:
- Complications arising during the development phase of the project (where, for the sake of cost efficiency, external vendors will be relied on to develop the apps),
- For the promotional products (t-shirts and baseball caps), we may encounter delays in fulfilment or shipping, if order quantities exceed our wildest expectations.
- (30 days)