Public Demo released! Live Interview, Twitch Gameplay
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm proud to announce that we're releasing our early pre-alpha demo before the campaign ends for everyone to try out! This demo encompasses a condensed version of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2. There are no side quests or minigames included, and you can't really deviate from the main storyline path. This demo is to illustrate the type of gameplay you would expect from the main storyline. A few things to note before starting:
- Although it continues after Chapter 2, Chapter 3 is unfinished and quite buggy, so proceed at your own risk.
- This demo contains placeholder graphics, for environments, sprites and HUD/Menu.
- Some code is not yet optimized, so you may feel some framerate issues with slower computers in certain areas.
- Please don't mind the boulders standing around waiting to fall on you, still need to fix that (shouldn't affect the gameplay however).
- This is in no way a final representation of the game.
- Finally, we've included five easter eggs(eggheads?) for you to find. They're not difficult to find as long as you keep your eyes open.
Don't forget to vote us up on Steam Greenlight!
PC Only demo for now. Unpack the RAR file and start up Game.exe
Live Interview and Twitch Gameplay
We've got two live events coming up at the end of this week. If you can't make one, be sure to come by the other! I'll be interviewed by Refresh and Reload on Thursday! We're still ironing out a specific time. If you're available around then, don't be afraid to come by and chat with us or ask some questions.
On Friday (again, not yet sure about the time) we'll be doing a live play-through of You Are Not The Hero by the fine folks at IndieHaven! I'll be around to do commentary during the play-through so feel free to stop by and hang out again with us!