- There will NOT be any Stretch Goals, Late Pledges, or Pledge Manager in this campaign.
- Pledge Level Restriction: 1 pledge per person. Any pledge amount received above this restriction will result in the refunding of both the pledge and the delivery fees of the additional pledge.
- There will not be any manual changes to the pledges or the pledge contents.
2,500 copies of Claustrophobia 1643 that were printed for the previous Kickstarter campaign are sitting in stock at our global distribution hubs. Which means that ONLY the quantities at the hubs in charge of delivery to your country are available to order.
To order, you must select the required pledge level that corresponds to your country (if stock is available). The hubs and shipping company are as follows:
- American hub (ShipNaked): USA and Canada
- French hub (Meeple Logistics ): Europe*
- Australian hub (Aetherworks): Australia and New Zealand
- Asian hub (VFI Asia): Asia** and Middle East*
Kickstarters’ system is unable to manage the correct shipping fees for the following destinations: Additional shipping fees are required as follows -
- US - Alaska or Hawaii: please add $70 to your pledge amount
- Spain - Canary Islands for Spain: please add $80 to your pledge amount
If your selected destination country requires additional shipping fees, we will ask you to pay an additional amount to secure your order. If those additional shipping fees are unacceptable, your order will be cancelled and any payments refunded.
* You agree to accept the conditions and import taxes of the country you selected as your delivery destination. We cannot process refunds for undelivered orders or refused orders due to additional import tax costs.
** The following are VAT free countries: Hong-Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macao, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Once you have selected a pledge level, Kickstarter will ask you to choose your destination country so you can pay the shipping fees at the same time as your pledge.
You should NOT be able to choose a destination country that does NOT correspond to its distribution hub.
However, SHOULD a pledge be made for a destination country that does not correspond to the hubs indicated above, your order will be managed later by Monolith’s support team. If we are unable to resolve your concerns, your order will be cancelled, and you will be refunded.
Kickstarter pledge queries that do NOT involve a request for a REFUND should be directed to the hub managing your destination country and will be handled by their support team - If THEY are unable to resolve your concerns, your order will be forwarded to Monolith’s support teamfor consideration.
The campaign is scheduled to last for 2 days:
- 1 week after the campaign ends: you will receive a Kickstarter survey to collect your delivery address. This survey will remain open for 1 month.
- 2 weeks after the campaign ends: All completed surveys will be sent to the hubs and deliveries will begin in March.
- Until the end of April: All late completed surveys will be sent to the hubs for delivery.
- Before the end of June: If you haven’t yet received your order, please contact your distribution hub support team.
- Before the end of September: if you have received something missing or damaged with your game, please contact your distribution hub support team.
Shipnaked (USA, Canada):
- Support team & After-sales email enquiries: email@example.com
Meeple Logistics (Europe & Latin America):
- Support team : Please use this enquiry request form:
VFI Asia (Asia except for Japan, and the Middle-East):
- Support team & After-sales email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aetherworks (Australia & New Zeland):
- Support team & After-sales email enquiries: email@example.com
Warning! there will NOT be a Pledge Manager to accompany this campaign.
A Kickstarter survey will be sent after the campaign in order to collect your delivery addresses. This survey is not optional and anyone that has made a pledge but has not completed the survey within 1 MONTH after the ending will have their order cancelled and partially refunded.
The shipping fees are already set and will be added to your pledge total by Kickstarter before your payment is finalized. There will be no additional charges from Monolith. You are only charged your pledge amount and the delivery fees collected by Kickstarter.
There will be no import duties upon receiving your order in the following countries: USA, Canada, EU member states, Australia, China, Hong-Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macao, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. For ALL other countries you may be required to pay an import duty upon the receipt of your order.
Monolith is a company founded in 2014. Since then, Monolith created and successfully delivered 4 top Kickstarter projects driven by one goal: to create immersive games run on great gameplay mechanics and complimented by high-quality components. Conan was the first of these games, Mythic Battles: Pantheon was the second, Conan Book of Set the third and Claustrophobia 1643 is the most recent one.
All of them have been delivered and universally well received.
Monolith also successfully launched the Batman: Gotham City Chronicles Kickstarter in March 2018 and Mythic Battles: Pantheon 1.5 in June 2018, which raised 4.4 and 1.1 million dollars respectively.
- Game Designer: CROC assisted by Laurent Pouchain
- Characters and Cover Artwork: Pascal Quidault
- Tiles Artwork: David Demarret
- Equipment Card Artwork: Milan Nikolic
- Sculptors: Gautier Giroud, Martin Lavat, Stéphane Simon & Stéphane Nguyen
- Graphic Design: Loïg Hascoët & Vincent Jamgotchian
- Webdesigner: Benjamin Goupil
- Publisher: David Bertolo
- Community Manager: Matt John Sullivan
- Communication Manager: Maïwenn Clémence
- Trailer: Benjamin Titeux
- Sound design: Nicolas Titeux
- Scenario Writers: CROC, Guillaume Gigleux, Philippe Masson, Philippe Villé & Thierry Vareillaud
- Translators: Rebecca Sevoz & Bart Hulley
- Production Manager: Tracey Fraser-Elliott
- Miniature Painter: Martin Grandbarbe
- Diorama: Rémi Bostal
- Photos: Jean-Baptiste Guiton
- Videos: Ronan Loup
- Actors: Yohann Hériot & Margot Trebern
Thanks to Asmodee and the teams that worked on the previous version of the game. We love you and we love your work on the 1st version of Claustrophobia. Without you, this version wouldn’t exist. All the rest is about communication only ;)
Thanks to The-Overlord community, bloggers, reviewers, and all those who shine a light on our games and help spread the love!
Risks and challenges
Monolith will do their utmost to ensure that deliveries start according to the announced schedules. Unexpected events can OCCUR: Should this happen, we will do our absolute best to provide you with accurate information and to limit any delays to a minimum.
TERMS, CONDITIONS & REFUND POLICY
By pledging to this project, you acknowledge that the final look, components, and content of the rewards (and the project) are subject to change and may differ substantially from what is presented in this Kickstarter project page.
Payments made through Kickstarter:
• A condition free full refund within 14 days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign for a non-delivered pledge.
• The zero cost reward is not eligible for a refund.
Transaction fees may be applied by the transaction operator (normally Stripe). If the refund through Kickstarter is not possible (for instance if the debit/credit card expired, or because of the use of a virtual card, or for any other reason), the refund will be made with a bank wire. Additional bank fees may apply depending on the bank and the country.
We commit to delivering your order in accordance with the information provided in the survey.
We regret we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
• Follow the communications through the project updates. Kickstarter.com sends you each an update by email, but if you do not receive them (spam, email address change…) we are not accountable, it is up to you to stay informed. The updates are regular and all available on the Kickstarter project page. The updates are also published on our Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/monolithedition/)
• Fill out your information to finalize your order, enter your delivery address, your phone number and pay your shipping fees through the Kickstarter survey.
• Send your refund request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by the information necessary to process your request (email address used on Kickstarter, amount of the requested refund, and the game name). To ensure the efficient processing of your request and its traceability, we cannot guarantee an answer through the use of direct messaging on our Kickstarter or Facebook pages.
• Accept the conditions and import taxes of the country you selected as your delivery destination. We cannot refund undelivered orders or refused orders due to additional import tax costs.
• Contact the support service of your delivery hub FIRST for any issue related to your order:
- Issues related to the shipping of your parcel (missing, lost or damaged)
- Issues related to the content of your parcel (missing or damaged product)
- Issues related to the content of your game boxes (missing or damaged component)
The tracking information for your parcel is only valid for a few months. In case of an issue, if you do not contact the support service of your hub as indicated in the Kickstarter updates within 3 months after your delivery, we can not guarantee a positive answer to your support or refund requests.
If these terms are not acceptable to you, then we suggest that you do not participate in this crowdfunding campaign. Thank you for your understanding.
© 2018 Monolith and related logos and distinctive likenesses are trademarks or registered trademarks of Monolith Board Games. All rights reserved.
- (2 days)