- There will not be any Stretch Goals, Late Pledges, or Pledge Manager for this campaign.
- Pledge Level Restriction: 1 pledge per person. Any amount received above the amount of the pledge and the delivery fees will be refunded.
- There will not be any manual changes to the pledges or the pledge contents.
To ensure a quick delivery, the 10 000 copies of Claustrophobia 1643 are being specifically printed for this campaign, and production is almost finished (everything is printed and the factory is letting the components dry up before assembling them). This means that ONLY the quantities planned and available at the hubs in charge of delivering to your country are available. To order, select the pledge level required and that corresponds to your country (on the condition that it is still available) must be chosen:
- American hub (ShipNaked): USA and Canada
- French hub (Meeple Logistics ): Europe* & Latin America*
- Australian hub (Aetherworks): Australia and New Zealand
- Asian hub (VFI Asia): Asia** and Middle East*
*Accept the conditions and import taxes of the country you selected for your delivery. We can not refund the orders not delivered or for which the import taxes are too high in the destination country.
**The following are also VAT free countries: Hong-Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macao, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Pledges that do not correspond to your destination country will be cancelled and refunded. Once the pledge level is chosen, Kickstarter will ask you to choose your destination country in order to pay the shipping fees at the same time as your pledge. Generally speaking, you will not be able to choose a country that does not correspond to your hub. However, should a pledge be made for a country that does not correspond to the hubs indicated above, your order will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
Shipnaked (USA, Canada):
You can send your after-sales requests to this address: email@example.com
Meeple Logistics (Europe & Latin America):
We will provide a request form.
VFI Asia (Asia except for Japan, and the Middle-East):
You should send your after-sales requests to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aetherworks (Australia & New Zeland):
You should send your after-sales requests to this address: email@example.com
The campaign is scheduled to last for 10 days:
- 1 week after the campaign ends: you will receive a Kickstarter survey to collect your delivery address. This survey will remain open for 2 weeks.
- 3 weeks after the campaign ends: the survey will end those who have not provided a shipping address will have their orders automatically refunded.
- January 2019: deliveries begin.
Warning! there will NOT be a Pledge Manager with this campaign.
A Kickstarter survey will be sent after the campaign in order to collect your delivery addresses. This survey is not optional and anyone that has made a pledge but has not completed the survey within 2 weeks after the ending will have their order cancelled and fully refunded.
The shipping fees are already set and will be added to your pledge total by Kickstarter before your payment is finalized. There will be no additional charges from Monolith. You are only charged the amount of your pledge and the delivery fees collected by Kickstarter.
There will be no import duties upon receiving your order in the following countries: USA, Canada, EU member states, Australia and China. For all other countries you may be required to pay an import duty upon the receipt of your order.
Monolith is a company founded in 2014. Since then, Monolith created and successfully delivered 3 top Kickstarter projects driven by one goal: to create immersive games served by great gameplay mechanics and complimented with high-quality components. Conan was the first of these games, Mythic Battles: Pantheon is the second and Conan Book of Set is the third. All of them have been delivered and very well received. Monolith also successfully launched the Batman: Gotham City Chronicles Kickstarter in March 2018 and Mythic Battles: Pantheon 1.5 in June 2018 raised respectively more than 4.4 millions dollars and 1.1 millions dollars.
- Game Designer: CROC helped by Laurent Pouchain
- Characters and Cover Artwork: Pascal Quidault
- Tiles Artwork: David Demarret
- Equipment Artwork: Milan Nikolic
- Sculptors: Gautier Giroud, Martin Lavat, Stéphane Simon & Stéphane Nguyen
- Graphic Design: Loïg Hascoët & Vincent Jamgotchian
- Webdesigner: Benjamin Goupil
- Publisher: David Bertolo
- Community Manager: Matt John Sullivan
- Communication Manager: Maïwenn Clémence
- Trailer: Benjamin Titeux
- Sound design: Nicolas Titeux
- Scenario Writers: CROC, Guillaume Gigleux, Philippe Masson, Philippe Villé & Thierry Vareillaud
- Translators: Rebecca Sevoz & Bart Hulley
- Production Manager: Tracey Fraser-Elliott
- Paintings: Martin Grandbarbe
- Diorama: Rémi Bostal
- Photos: Jean-Baptiste Guiton
- Videos: Ronan Loup
- Actors: Yohann Hériot & Margot Trebern
Thanks to Asmodee and the teams that worked on the previous version of the game. We love you and we love your work on the 1st version of Claustrophobia. Without you, this version won’t exist. All the rest is about communication only ;)
Thanks to The-Overlord community and to the bloggers, reviewers, press who are talking about our games.
Risks and challenges
Monolith will do their utmost to ensure that deliveries start according to the announced schedules. However, it is never impossible that a problem may arise. Should this happen, we will do our absolute best to provide you with accurate information and to limit any delays to a minimum.
TERMS, CONDITIONS & REFUND POLICY
By pledging to this project, you acknowledge that the final look, components, and content of the rewards (and the project) are subject to change and may differ substantially from what is presented in this Kickstarter project page.
Regarding the payments made through Kickstarter:
• A full refund without any conditions within 14 days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign.
Transaction fees may be applied by the transaction operator (normally Stripe). If the refund through Kickstarter is not possible (for instance if the debit/credit card expired, or because of the use of a virtual card, or for any other reason), the refund will be made with a bank wire. Additional bank fees may apply depending on the bank and the country.
We commit to delivering your order in accordance with the information provided in the survey.
We regret we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
• Follow the communications through the project updates. Kickstarter.com sends you each update by email, but if you do not receive them (spam, change in your email address…) it is up to you to stay informed. The updates are regular and all available on the Kickstarter project page. The updates will also be published on our Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/monolithedition/)
• Fill out your information to finalize your order, enter your delivery address and pay your shipping fees throught the Kickstarter survey.
• Send your refund request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the necessary information to process your request (email address used on Kickstarter, amount of the requested refund, and the name of the game). To ensure the efficient processing of your request and its traceability, we can not guarantee an answer through the direct messaging of our Kickstarter or facebook pages.
• Accept the conditions and import taxes of the country you selected for your delivery. We can not refund the orders not delivered or for which the import taxes are too high in the destination country.
• Contact in priority the support service of your delivery hub for any issue related to your order :
- Issues related to the expedition of your parcel (absence, lost or damaged)
- Issues related to the content of your parcel (missing or damaged references)
- Issues related to the content of your game boxes (missing or damaged component)
The tracking information of your parcel is only valid for a few months. In case of an issue, if you do not contact the support service of your hub as indicated in the Kickstarter updates within 3 months after the end of the shipping period, we can not guarantee a positive answer to your support or refund requests.
If these terms are not acceptable to you, then we suggest that you do not participate in this crowdfunding campaign. Thank you for your understanding.
© 2018 Monolith and related logos and distinctive likenesses are trademarks or registered trademarks of Monolith Board Games. All rights reserved.
- (10 days)