A copy of "The Current Affairs Big Book of Amusements," a giant, 200-page, full-color, lavishly-illustrated compilation of our most delightfully entertaining satirical advertisements, games, puzzles, and diagrams.
You'll get copies of all seven Current Affairs books:
- Superpredator: Bill Clinton's Use and Abuse of Black America
- Trump: Anatomy of a Monstrosity
- The Current Affairs Mindset
- The Current Affairs Rules for Life
- The Current Affairs Big Book of Amusements
- Interesting Times
- Why You Should Be A Socialist
Current Affairs will publish an essay on a topic suggested by you. Want us to demolish Alan Dershowitz's latest book? Write about Jamaican copyright law? This is your chance to get the CA take on anything under the sun. (We reserve the right to ask you for a different topic if your request is impossible, libelous, boring, or disgusting.)
You'll get a weekend in New Orleans, where you'll visit Current Affairs World Headquarters and have dinner with our editor-in-chief. Reward includes plane ticket, two nights' accommodation, and dinner.