About this project
Ambitious Adventures is the brainchild of three young, successful entrepreneurs.
Ambitious Adventures is different than anything you have seen. This unscripted, candid conversation with young entrepreneurs from around the country allows us to go deep into the entrepreneurial ecosystem … all for YOUR benefit. Ambitious Adventures offers entrepreneurs (and soon-to-be-entrepreneurs) like you:
- Insight from young entrepreneurs who are taking risks, living their dream and making their way by blazing their own trail.
- Inspiration from young entrepreneurs who have made the mistakes and lived to tell the tales, showing you that you can overcome challenges and obstacles in your own life.
- Motivation from young entrepreneurs who have realized the benefits of pursuing their passion and have made their communities a better place to live, work and play.
- Practical knowledge and actionable steps to move your entrepreneurial vision from dream to reality.
By participating as a co-creator of Ambitious Adventures, you are ensuring the show gets produced. Additionally, you gain early and exclusive access to tips and tactics young entrepreneurs like YOU are employing to find success.
We are ready to go, but need YOUR help to make it happen!
We have a number of opportunities for you to actively participate in the launch of Season 1 of Ambitious Adventures. Please check the video below that offers a feel for the Ambitious Adventures personality (and insight on the $250 pledge level!) and then read on for details on how you can participate in bringing Ambitious Adventures to screens world-wide:
- There are a limited number of opportunities for Season 1 producers. By pledging at the $10,000 level producers have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team during Season 1 filming. In addition to helping shape the identity of the show, producers will be featured in the opening and closing credits of each episode, receive a custom movie poster with official show credentials and a VIP ticket to the launch party in Orlando, FL in late January 2017.
- There are a limited number of opportunities for entrepreneurs to be featured on Season 1 of Ambitious Adventures. By pledging at the $10,000 level entrepreneurs will be guaranteed a Season 1 segment to push their brand worldwide to an audience seeking insight and inspiration from those doing it in the real-world!
- The Ambitious Adventures Ambassador Network will spread the word about Season 1. Our Ambassadors pledge at levels above $100. In return, they receive exclusive updates, special invites, and perks that the general public won't have access to. Plus, all ambassadors will receive a credit at the end of every episode for their continued support.
- For those looking for practical knowledge on how young entrepreneurs are finding success, there are a number of smaller pledge levels available. Every dollar counts in bringing Ambitious Adventures to the world ... and the commitment to making it happen is appreciated.
The Ambitious Adventures Vision (In Detail...)
You’ve Seen The Headlines. From Mark Zuckerberg To Evan Spiegel - Young Entrepreneurs Are Doing BIG Things... The billion dollar disrupting companies started by those 2 young entrepreneurs are only the tip of the iceberg. But, what about the little guy? The young entrepreneurs taking a risk by opening up his doors right now, down the street from you, making your community a better place to live, work and play. No one is telling their story. That's why we are here.
The media has pronounced this generation as lazy, entitled and selfish. We see it differently. We see this generation as the generation to change the world. We see them as not just dreamers, but doers.
Ambitious Adventures is a reality TV show that will shine the light on them.
The Ambitious Adventures Team
To bring you a diverse perspective, Ambitious Adventures has brought on three entrepreneurs to lead the way in sharing entrepreneurial success stories:
Greg Rollett: An Emmy Nominated Producer and Best-Selling Author, Greg has helping thousands of people to start and grow their business through the Celebrity Branding Agency as well as Ambitious Media Group where he founded Ambitious.com. Greg’s has hosted shows and been seen on ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX affiliates across the country as well as E!, Bravo, The Bio Channel, A&E and more. He has written for Mashable, Fast Company, Inc.com, the Huffington Post, AOL, AMEX’s Open Forum and others, and continues to share his message helping experts and entrepreneurs grow their business through his live educational shows Ambitious Live and Ambitious Conversations.
Brandon T. Adams: The owner of multiple businesses, Brandon T. Adams has been dubbed the "King of Crowdfunding" for his work in helping inventors, entrepreneurs and business owners fund their ventures. Brandon made a splash in 2014 when he crowdfunded his first invention (at the age of 24!) and since has become a regular on television, radio and podcasts from coast-to-coast. In addition to providing motivational talks across the country, Brandon is the co-founder of the Young Entrepreneur Convention.
Los Silva: At the helm of multiple, million-dollar businesses that aim to teach other entrepreneurs different ways they can achieve startup success, Los has worked with companies such as Clickbank.com, Threadmeup.com Chefworks, Sunfoods and other Digital and E-Commerce and Venture Backed Startups. One of the original Growth Hackers, Los was the Co-Founder of Growth Hacker TV and helped Ryan Deiss launch Startup Jungle. He is a speaker, and considered one of the top Biz Dev and Marketing Automation Trainers in the world, teaching today's entrepreneurs advanced marketing, online sales growth, and professional branding strategies.
In addition to our hosts, we have a skilled team that assisted with launching our crowdfunding campaign. Check them out below!
Rewards for Your Support
We offer a number of incentives for those who pledge, but regardless of whether you pledge at the $1 level or the $10,000 level you are participating in the production of a show that offers:
- Insight into the thought process of leading young entrepreneurs across the country.
- Practical knowledge from entrepreneurs who have “learned by doing.”
- Actionable tips and tactics for prospective entrepreneurs looking to pursue their dreams.
- An entertaining format that lends a “real-world” look at what it means to be a young entrepreneur.
Here are a few of the primary incentives offered for your pledge:
- Early access to Season 1.
- Promotional items like Season 1 DVDs, posters and t-shirts.
- Members-only access to a Facebook group detailing the production of Season 1.
- Live and online special events exclusively for supporters.
- Exclusive access to online courses specifically designed for young entrepreneurs.
- One-on-one consulting opportunities with Greg Rollett and Brandon T. Adams.
- Participation in production of Season 1 (also right of first refusal to be a part of subsequent seasons!).
- A featured role in an Ambitious Adventures segment.
Watch it Worldwide, Wherever You Are
Making Use of Your Pledge
- An award-winning crew committed to the project.
- Brand and marketing materials developed .
- The pilot shot and ready to edit.
- A distribution network identified .
- Many of the administrative expenses associated with launch covered.
What we need from you is a push to provide the funding necessary to put all these pieces in motion.
Detailed below is the amount we need to launch a full five-episode Season 1. We are confident we can produce a high quality show that will offer practical knowledge and the tools you need to launch your entrepreneurial journey.
And that’s just the beginning. We have a number of stretch goals we will unveil as the campaign progresses. Most notable is that we will add a new episode in a new city with each additional $10,000 we raise in excess of our goal. Let's do this!
Risks and challenges
There really aren't a lot of risks in supporting Ambitious Adventures. We have a team that is comprised of a 4X Emmy Award Winning Director, an Emmy Award Winning Film Crew and an Emmy Nominated Producer all lined up. We have already shot the pilot episode. We have lined up the distribution channels.
And now, we are simply in need of the funds - and inspiring stories from across the country to feature - necessary to take Ambitious Adventures to the masses.
Here is how we look at it...
We all fear risk. We fear what’s on the other side.
When presented with an opportunity, we ask ourselves, “What if we fail?”
Our answer has always been, “what if we don’t try?”
Our Kickstarter campaign is a result of asking that very question, “what if we don’t try?”
We can fail publicly. The numbers will be right here on Kickstarter for the whole world to see.
We can also succeed. We can also change the course of the lives of the folks that tune in and watch the show. We can help inspire the next Zuckerberg or Brian Chesky.
We can put young entrepreneurs and high growth cities on the map. We can help VC’s find this young talent and prove that you don’t have to be in San Fran or Boston or New York to make an impact.
The talent pool is global. We’ve seen just as much innovation inside a garage in Des Moines as we have in the cafeteria of the Googolplex (yes, we’ve been in both).
And now we want to continue to share these people, these places and these ideas with you.
This is the biggest launch of our team's collective professional life. (For one member in particular that includes rapping at Madison Square Garden, sitting in a suite at the Grammy’s, hitting the Best-Seller list and crossing the million dollar sales mark!)
For all of us, this launch will take the cake.
Here’s to the future. Here’s to entrepreneurs giving hope to the next great generation and doing things that governments can’t. Here’s to hope.
Thank you in advance for making this dream a reality!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (25 days)