When the McChi Luggage was first introduced, people often asked if the McChi Luggage was a mobile office, a portable game station, or a customized medical tool cart? The answer is all of the above. Our motto is: "A luggage that is what you want it to be".
Do you remember all of the places you’ve been left-inconveniently without a table? This includes the airport, auto shop, or even right by your side when you’re working on a home project.
The solution to your problems? The McChi Luggage!
This innovative creation was crafted for everyone from business people to students to handymen to cosmetologists. The versatility of its design is suitable for the needs of everybody.
- Durable ABS material with aluminum frame and steel corners
- Instant table top with various height positions
- Flip down zipper compartments hidden beneath the table top
- Secondary table inside the luggage
- Slide & Lock dividers to adjust your compartments to various sizes. This unique feature is standard for all Mid-Size luggages. Large size luggages will have foam pad wall-to-wall and for dividers.
- Optional: USB charger comes with two USB ports and a 20,000mAh power bank that can charge your phone up to 12 times. The view port has a digital percentage read out for battery life status
3 luggage sizes: Carry On, Mid Size and Large size:
- Carry-On: 14" x 17.25" x 8" at 13lbs.
- Mid Size: 16" x 15" x 12" at 16lbs.
- Large Size: 18" x 15" x 14" at 21lbs.
Currently McChi Luggage comes in black color.
- Table Top's legs - The standard mounting hardware for the Carry-On and Mid-Size is on the inside of the luggage, while the Large size is mounted on the outside. However, we can mount the hardware outside also for the Mid-Size upon request at no additional cost to you (This is an option to maximize internal space and it gives the luggage a more aggressive appearance.)
The Mid-Size Luggage comes in a Special Edition with Cordura Nylon Fabric+ ABS. In recognizing the service of those who are dedicated to serve our country, McChi Tech would like to honor them by offering these memorable prints: Navy Blue, Silver, ACU Camo, Desert Marshal, True Timber Fall, and True Timber Blaze
Cordura Nylon Fabric 1000 is a long lasting, high durable, abrasion resistant fabric used in multiple products including luggage, backpacks, boots, military gear and high performance apparel. Luggage made with Cordura are made to last, easy to clean and add a stylish durable finish. Combined with ABS, this luggage is made to be nearly indestructible.
MID SIZE Compartments - The Slide & Lock dividers is the standard configuration for the Mid-Size and it is semi-permanent fixture. We love for you to be able to customize and create your own to be "the luggage that is what you want to be". Therefore you may be able to request for the following options at not cost to you:
A) Empty storage area with removable secondary shelf
B) Permanent dividers with your choice of back divider more to left or right, front divider more forward or backward. Comes with secondary shelf
C) Removable dividers and shelf
D) Single divider in vertical or horizontal position with shelf
PLANNED TIME LINE:
- Concept and engineering design completed for mass production
- April - Promote the McChi Luggage to achieve goal
- May - Acquire production material
- June & July - Assemble, and perform the Test and Quality Control Inspection
- July 2015 - Delivery Schedule
- In the USA, please add:
$35 for Carry-On
$50 for Mid Size
$75 for Large Size
**Double luggages: please add $65 for Carry-on & Midsize.
Please add $80 for two Mid Size luggages.
- Outside of the USA, please add:
$100 for Carry On
$120 for Mid Size
$150 for Large size
**$200 for double luggages
Risks and challenges
McChi Luggage is a proven engineered concept. Currently, with over 20 prototypes being tested in the field, each McChi Luggage has received endless feedback from our "testers" as well as from all the people that have seen and tried our product.
We have finalized all engineering aspects to ensure the maximum quality for the McChi Luggage. In addition, we have certified our vendors for the necessary material acquiring. At this stage, our biggest and our only challenge would be obtaining funds to make this production possible. We believe this innovative creation will make your life and job easier, and better. For this improvement to occur, we would love to have your help in spreading the word and supporting us as much as possible. Because we need you.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)