Jen Haugland Music: An Expression of Hope and Healing
I am a singer/songwriter/keyboardist and speaker and have been weaving my love of music and my professional career as a Christian Licensed Mental Health Counselor, along with my personal testimonies of God’s faithfulness in my life. My music ministry, Jen Haugland Music, is an expression of hope and healing to those who are hurting in a world of uncertain times.
Where I Am
Where I Am is the title of my first full album project that I have been working on this past year with my Producer Eric Copeland of Creative Soul Records. I am just over halfway with this project and would be honored and blessed to have you come alongside me and help me complete this album through my Kickstarter Campaign: Where I Am.
- What I need to finish my project: $5,000
- My Kickstarter Campaign Goal: $2,500
(if I get more than my Kickstarter Goal I will be SO OVERJOYED! And I hope you will be blessed by the rewards I have picked out for your generous contributions!)
Where The Project Is
...in the middle.
1. All the songs have been crafted (4 out of 10 of them co-written with my producer). The songs are genuine and honest in their lyrics and speak to real life; they are contemporary, inspirational and heartfelt.
2. The songs have been arranged and tracked in professional studios in the Nashville area by Engineer Steve Dady at Sunset Blvd. Studio & Engineer Ronnie Brookshire at Steve Brewster's Brewbeat with the inspiration and talent of the most amazing Nashville Session Players in the CCM (Contemporary Christian Music) industry via the creative direction of my Producer, Eric Copeland of Creative Soul Records.
Nashville Session Players on the project are:
Guitar - Dave Cleveland, Mark Baldwin
Bass - Mark Hill, Gary Lunn, Danny O'Lannerghty
Keys - Blair Masters, Jason Webb, Jeff Roach
Drums - Steve Brewster, Brian Fullen, Ken Lewis
Strings - Brian Green
Trombone - Barry Green
3. I've made a couple of trips to Nashville and Franklin to work on the project in person, including just finishing a trip the first week of October for recording my vocals at the infamous Dark Horse Recording with my producer Eric Copeland & Dark Horse Intern Mike Moore. It was such an exciting time for me and Eric helped me to stay true to my own vocals on the project.
4. I had two photo sessions with Erick Anderson of EA Foto, one in studio and one on location at Dark Horse. Erick is now getting started on the art for the project. It's going to be cool!
What Needs To Be Finished
1. Mixing with Bill Whittington, Givens House, Franklin, TN
2. Mastering by Randy LeRoy at Final Stage Mastering
3. Duplication & Packaging
Then I get to hit the road to promote the album! I can't wait to get out there and share my music and minister to hearts! And just think...YOU get to be a part of that!
The opportunities I have had so far to share my stories and music with people have been precious. I have been so blessed in return. One of the biggest testimonies I share about is my marriage to the same husband twice! Well, that's just a miracle for us and our family, and the spillover it has had into our children's lives is amazing! One of the songs I have written with my producer is a song called Loved You Well, which is a reflection of this testimony. You will get to see an excerpt of this in my Kickstarter video and a full-length live acoustic piano version of it in my first official music video coming VERY soon! Watch the updates for it!
Thank you ahead of time for your generous support...whatever you can give, towards my Kickstarter Campaign, Where I Am!
A video sneak peak of last year's EP Your Love Comes After Me which you can find on iTunes & Amazon or get a physical copy at CD Baby. Don't forget though, if you donate to my Kickstarter you can get my EP through one of the Rewards!:
More information about Jen Haugland Music:
Risks and challenges
If I am unable to fund this campaign project, it would most likely take me into the middle of Summer 2014 to finish it and not until Fall 2014 to be able to tour. This would delay my plans to get out there in the Spring to do a ministry tour which I have already been doing some preliminary work on.
If this campaign is successfully funded, then I should be able to complete the project by January or February of 2014 at the latest, and then I will be able to tour late April 2014 with the new material.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)