About this project
Better Life Project was created by Erin & Natasha to empower you to design a life and a student journey that you love.
The company is inspired by a course offered at Ryerson University called Strategies for Success. Natasha's work as a Facilitator, Motivator, and Life Coach in training moves others from talking about their goals and dreams to taking action on them and creating outstanding results.
Erin, the Graphic Designer, designed the Better Life Planner to be both beautiful and functional, with a design aesthetic that is appealing to both men and women. While the planner is called the "Student Success Edition," all of its features are also perfect for working professionals or "students of life."
Some key features of the planner include:
- A Goals for the Year page, designed to outline your Top 5 goals and then break them down into Quarterly Goals
- A Reading List and Gift Ideas page, so you can keep track and plan for the future
- Project planning pages, with the ability break projects down into tasks, with an estimated amount of time for each task, deadlines and item costs
- Full spreads for each month with Daily Gratitudes, which will train your brain to be more positive, as well space to write events, a reflection prompt about the previous month, goals for the current month, and a check-in prompt on the progress of your Top 5 goals
- Week spreads that include motivational quotes and challenges, with a large portion of the day broken down by the half hour
The planner is 8 x 10 inches, perfect to fit in a backpack, with lots of space and notes pages to write in! The sturdy and luxurious hard cover is easy to wipe clean with a bit of water and paper towel.
Most of the reward levels also include printable kits that will reinforce the structures that you put in place, get yourself organized, and bring you one step further to achieving your goals!
As the Co-Founders, our hearts are traveling on this journey right along side you. Help us help students everywhere by backing us and sharing our campaign.
Follow us on social media for updates and tips on how to make the most of your Better Life Planner and your educational journey. Thank you for your support!
Our first product, the Better Life Planner 2017 was a huge hit and you can read a testimonial from one of our happy Better Lifers here.
Risks and challenges
If we receive more backers than we anticipate, with us both working our side hustles, there may be a delay on the fulfillment of orders as well as the ordering of stock. We aim to be prepared to start fulfilling orders ASAP in July so that the planners are ready to use at the beginning of August.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)