We're delayed, but not much :) + A look at test prints
Hey everyone, an update from the busy bee-hive Craft, where we're designing your upcoming artzine How We Crafted!
So, to break it: we're delayed. In the original plan, we should have printed today May 1st, which is not happening.
Where we are now
- 25% of the book is done in 'rough'
- All interviews except two are carried out
- The case is almost ready to go into production. We decided to add a fluorescent orange band to make the case more functional, and it'll look awesome, with a matching orange in the inside of the sleeve-like-shape.
- We got a lot of test prints from which we picked typography, line height and size and so fourth. It was great fun having it in print (see below)
- From a lot of legwork, we're now full speed ahead on getting the interviews transformed into articles fit for the book. This week we're setting up Seven Minutes in the Warsaw Ghetto, Pernille Ørum, Song of the Sea, Machine and one more
- We polish the case design and set it in production
- We aim for printing late May and shipping start June. We got a great opportunity to launch it physically at a big European animation festival, which would go hand in hand with shipping it to all backers.
A look at what we're doing
Everything is of course work in progress and doesn't represent the final product :)
Stay tuned for more :)