Arizona is one of the most diverse landscapes on earth, and we wish to represent that in our beer.
*BREAKING NEWS* As a challenge by a local investor to us, and craft beer fans everywhere, we've just been offered A 100% MATCH OF OUR KICKSTARTER!!! If we hit our 40k goal, that's a HUGE boost to the business plan. We can do this!
"AZWBC beers are more than barley, yeast, hops, and water. In each glass there is passion, love, and something that can only be identified as wild creativity. That's what makes their beer special" -Thebrewbros.com
The 40k from Kickstarter, in addition to other investments, will get us going with 6 months cushion.
- Rewards: We have been asked frequently, "What do we get back when we give?" Most of the rewards speak for themselves, but some need some clarity. From 500$ and up, the email list reward seems vague. There are limitations to what we can say, but we fully intend to make it worthwhile for your donation. These emails won't simply be a monthly newsletter. Alcohol is prohibited as a reward, but there are ways we can work around that. Please email us at Jbuford@azwildernessbrewing.com and I will be happy to answer any questions.
- What we are doing: Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company is set to be a production brewery in Queen Creek, AZ, and will be the first brewery in Queen Creek. The main focus will be finely hand crafted pub style ales, and also our "wild series" of unique one-off beers with a creative flair- ie.local ingredients, barrel aged, wild yeasts. We will be partnering with a local restaurant, that will run the pub side of the brewery. The pub, "The Wilderness Taproom", will offer a full menu that complements our craft beers. Together, we plan to create a new business model, and create the partnership pub model. Our motto is, "Arizona is a land of vast diversity, and great contrast. We wish to represent that in our beer."
- The Hype: Ask anyone around the Phoenix area- they want our beer! For our "Wild Series" we are brewing with ideas and techniques that create beers of the rarest quality. Heck, even David Walker of Firestone Walker Brewing Co was intrigued when we talked to him about some of our ideas. AZWBC has already and will continue to make great connections with other breweries around the country, so expect to see some great collaborations.
- Not small forever: We constantly talk about "bringing the romance back to beer". This is the level (3bbl) we decided to start at so the consistency and undeniable quality of our beer is our cornerstone. AZWBC has a growth plan, including other financial investors. It all starts from the foundation we are laying.
- How your donation will be put to use: Plain and simple: purchasing the best equipment and ingredients that there is to offer. This includes a small lab, barrels, fermentors, proper storage, kegs, and the brewing setup (among other things). Walk into your favorite brewery and you'll get the gist.
The Kickstart:Click on a reward, follow the simple steps. You will need an Amazon account to donate. A HUUUUUUUGE Thank You to everyone!
Kickstarter will only charge your card if we meet our project goal of $40,000 by the deadline
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
seconds to go
Pledge $10 or moreYou selected
A high five from both Tim and Jonathan and a thank you on our web site.Estimated delivery:
Pledge $25 or moreYou selected
10$ + A unique AZWBC keychain bottle opener+ our sign logo bumper stickerEstimated delivery:
Pledge $50 or moreYou selected
SWAG! All of the prior rewards+ 1 more bumper sticker + a AZWBC patch to throw on a backpack or something to represent! + of AZWBC's signed beer labels featuring Jonathan's photography fomt the video(post card size).Estimated delivery:
Pledge $75 or moreYou selected
5 backers Limited (45 left of 50)
All above plus + Pint glass unique to our kickstarter backers. These will only be made once!Estimated delivery:
Pledge $100 or moreYou selected
All of the above+ a exclusive invite to THE AZWBC kickstarter backers party. Soon after opening we will have a shindig with all the greatness the pub will have to offer for this level. + an "I gave" T-shirt with our logo + a group photo with everyone wearing those new shirts. (to be displayed on the wall).Estimated delivery:
Pledge $150 or moreYou selected
17 backers Limited (13 left of 30)
10$-75$ + Access to our Wild Series Bottle releases. These will be rare releases via email, only to the subscribers. (Limit 2 per batch)Estimated delivery:
Pledge $250 or moreYou selected
All of the above + THE kickstarter beer pairing dinner (for 2). This will be held after the opening day party. Our chef is excited to pair our beer with his food. Break bread with Tim and Jonathan. You wont want to miss this! (By law alcohol can not be a reward, minimal fee will apply)Estimated delivery:
Pledge $500 or moreYou selected
7 backers Limited (13 left of 20)
All of the above + an "outdoor friendly" stainless steel growler with our logo on it+ "Wild Series" bottle club email list (limit 3)/ OR the Wilderness Taproom's Diners Club email list full of secrets on our rare beer tappings (think beers that wont last long!), news, exclusive offers and other great things. Prepare to love this reward!(6 emails in the first year).Estimated delivery:
Pledge $1,000 or moreYou selected
All of the above + a truly amazing holiday beer pairing dinner (for 2). Only the 1000$ and up backers invited. We will open our cellar up and pair a fine dining course with the best beer we can offer (beer can not legally be offered for free, admission price will apply) with this reward + the Wilderness Taproom's Diners Club email list full of secrets on our rare beer tappings, (think beers that wont last long!), news, exclusive offers and other great things. Prepare to love this reward! (12 emails in the first year). +"Wild Series" bottle access club (up to 6)Estimated delivery:
Pledge $2,500 or moreYou selected
All of the above + Holiday Beer pairing dinner up to 4, + you are now a hall-of-famer, we will dedicate a classy montage to the 2500$ and up backers. + (We like this one) a brew lesson with Tim and Jonathan. Come brew with us, we will give you credit when the beer goes on tap! "Wild Series" bottle access club (up to 8)+ the Wilderness Taproom's Diners Club email list full of secrets on our rare beer tappings (think beers that wont last long!), news, exclusive offers and other great things. Prepare to love this reward! (18 emails in the first year).Estimated delivery:
Pledge $5,000 or moreYou selected
All of the above and then some....So, you get all of that! One more thing. AZ Beer Week 2013 King/Queen for the week. The 2500$ brew lesson will now be a beer of your direction, and we will unveil it at YOUR "royal highness party" at the Wilderness Taproom (and at least one other location in Phoenix). You will get all the VIP access you can handle, meet any industry people (we know some great people!) that we can find, all of the brewing swag available, and another T shirt to let everyone know what you mean to us. This will be the best beer week of your life!Estimated delivery:
- (35 days)