*BREAKING NEWS* As a challenge by a local investor to us, and craft beer fans everywhere, we've just been offered A 100% MATCH OF OUR KICKSTARTER!!! If we hit our 40k goal, that's a HUGE boost to the business plan. We can do this!
"AZWBC beers are more than barley, yeast, hops, and water. In each glass there is passion, love, and something that can only be identified as wild creativity. That's what makes their beer special" -Thebrewbros.com
The 40k from Kickstarter, in addition to other investments, will get us going with 6 months cushion.
- Rewards: We have been asked frequently, "What do we get back when we give?" Most of the rewards speak for themselves, but some need some clarity. From 500$ and up, the email list reward seems vague. There are limitations to what we can say, but we fully intend to make it worthwhile for your donation. These emails won't simply be a monthly newsletter. Alcohol is prohibited as a reward, but there are ways we can work around that. Please email us at Jbuford@azwildernessbrewing.com and I will be happy to answer any questions.
- What we are doing: Arizona Wilderness Brewing Company is set to be a production brewery in Queen Creek, AZ, and will be the first brewery in Queen Creek. The main focus will be finely hand crafted pub style ales, and also our "wild series" of unique one-off beers with a creative flair- ie.local ingredients, barrel aged, wild yeasts. We will be partnering with a local restaurant, that will run the pub side of the brewery. The pub, "The Wilderness Taproom", will offer a full menu that complements our craft beers. Together, we plan to create a new business model, and create the partnership pub model. Our motto is, "Arizona is a land of vast diversity, and great contrast. We wish to represent that in our beer."
- The Hype: Ask anyone around the Phoenix area- they want our beer! For our "Wild Series" we are brewing with ideas and techniques that create beers of the rarest quality. Heck, even David Walker of Firestone Walker Brewing Co was intrigued when we talked to him about some of our ideas. AZWBC has already and will continue to make great connections with other breweries around the country, so expect to see some great collaborations.
- Not small forever: We constantly talk about "bringing the romance back to beer". This is the level (3bbl) we decided to start at so the consistency and undeniable quality of our beer is our cornerstone. AZWBC has a growth plan, including other financial investors. It all starts from the foundation we are laying.
- How your donation will be put to use: Plain and simple: purchasing the best equipment and ingredients that there is to offer. This includes a small lab, barrels, fermentors, proper storage, kegs, and the brewing setup (among other things). Walk into your favorite brewery and you'll get the gist.
The Kickstart:Click on a reward, follow the simple steps. You will need an Amazon account to donate. A HUUUUUUUGE Thank You to everyone!
Kickstarter will only charge your card if we meet our project goal of $40,000 by the deadline
- (35 days)