Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
Film 'The Architect' a new ballet by up and coming award winning Choreographer Kenneth Tindall with Stephen T Lally as Director.
34 backers pledged £3,070 to help bring this project to life.

About

£3,070

34

Kenneth Tindall is an up and coming British Choreographer that has received much critical acclaim for his visually striking and emotive physical language in the world of ballet. He has just returned from a sell out week of performances at the Royal Opera House and is due to première his new work for Northern Ballet 'The Architect' in June. He has a passionate desire to push the boundaries with how the audience views ballet and believe's that with 'The Architect' and the creative force of Stephen T Lally he can do this. 

Kenneth and Stephen have been collaborating for months on this passion project and are incredibly excited to finally film this new ballet in a way that truly hasn't been done before! With Stephen's extensive experience and Kenneth's vision they are sure to produce something that is true to both of their art forms and visually beautiful and intriguing. 

As with all projects like this it takes the commitment of many to get them going. Sarah Morgan is the main producer working alongside Kenneth and Stephen and they bring with them the talented Ollie Downey as Director of Photography.

Join as and be part of this new piece of art that will live on forever. 

Meet the Team

Choreographer, Kenneth Tindall

Producer, Sarah Morgan

Director, Stephen T Lally

Director of Photography, Oliver Downey

Lighting Designer, Alastair West

Designer, Christopher Giles

Risks and challenges

We have already successfully secured more than 85% of the total cost of the project so we feel really confident that the remaining 15% can be achieved!

Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

Questions about this project? Check out the FAQ

Support

  1. Select this reward

    Pledge £20 or more About US$ 25

    Receive a copy of the poster image used for The Architect, signed by a member of the team. The image will be A4 size and posted out to you.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    10 backers
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  2. Select this reward

    Pledge £50 or more About US$ 63

    You will receive a password that will enable you to view this fabulous dance film before anyone else does and you will receive a signed poster image.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    12 backers
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  3. Select this reward

    Pledge £250 or more About US$ 314

    Receive a signed poster image, a password so you can view the film before anyone else and also 1 image from the days filming signed by the choreographer, director and the dancers.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    1 backer
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  4. Select this reward

    Pledge £500 or more About US$ 627

    Be at the filming and watch how these industry experts do what they do best, make art! Be there to see the make up and design team work their magic on the super talented dancers, watch Kenneth and Steven create and explore and watch top industry cameraman and producers capture every single shot. A real once in a life time opportunity as classical ballet has never been filmed this way!!! wow! You can bring a guest if you would like.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Limited 1 backer
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  5. Reward no longer available

    Pledge £500 or more About US$ 627

    Receive 5 beautiful photos taken over the two days of filming. Each unique image will never be reproduced and will be signed by the Choreographer, the Director and the dancers.

    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    Reward no longer available 1 backer
    £
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.

Funding period

- (14 days)