It is time to Expand!!! but we need your help again.
We are looking to purchase a second laser and maybe a 3D printer to expand our options. To that effect we are releasing some new kits, these Items will not be available anywhere else till after EVERY ONE of you gets your pledges.
Underground Lasers is focused on making affordable and easy to build war gaming terrain. many of our pieces are designed to be taken apart so they can be stored flat.
The more people pledge the more packages are unlocked and extra gifts will be added to your orders increasing the value of your pledges.
First Unlock at 3000 dollars, 1 free railroad shipping container to all pledges (yes the 10 dollar pledge will get 2 railroad containers) This special unlocks triggers every 3000 dollars, so at the 6K Mark all pledges will receive another free container (yep the 10 dollar pledges get you 3 containers now)
Any one on the 50 dollar pledge or higher can now trade in 3 free containers for an extra slot
There will be other stretch goals in between, like package deal unlocks (full train at a discount for example)
All Slot options will retail at the 12 to 14 dollar mark so at higher levels you are getting them at almost wholesale level: 40 to 50% off
At the completion of the Kickstarter you will receive a survey to choose your options. for example at 50 dollars you get 5 options, so your order should look like:
200 X 1 (2 slots)
201 X 1 (2 slots)
203 X 1 (1 slot)
total 5 slots
I will add any bonuses to your order as we unlock them so no need to add them to the list, there will also be a space for you to put in instructions if required.
For close up pictures of the items check the daily updates and our facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/UndergroundLasers
You are looking at about half the items we will have available on this Kickstarter, New items will be added to the options list each weekend and as we hit stretch goals, and make sure you check the updates for more close up pictures.
also every 2000 dollars we hit will unlock a new items
Some of the locked items:
- Medical room kit
- Mass Transfer room kit
- weapons lockers and armory
- New vending and arcade cabinets
- BBQ and Shogun Dinner MKIII versions
- Planetary Gate
- Elevated Highways and Sky walks
- Helicopter pad
- New billboards that fit the MKIIIs
As always Free shipping to any Pledges from the US!!!
- Local pickup: If you can make it down to our New Jersey location or local game shop I'll be happy to shake your hand and you can have an extra free slot.
- Purchase 4 identical slot packages and get a free identical items. this includes large package deals like the train station, So get 4 train stations get 1 free ( 65 dollar value) this is an automatic deal so you don't have to do anything on your end, if I see you bought 4 of something then I will add the freebie.
- Every one may purchase extra chairs for 1 dollar each. remember there is a 14 chair slot option and that is the better deal if you can afford it.
Alright!!! enough typing, lets see what we have this time around.
This new beacons Only come in red due to the availability of the thinner material.
Unlocked bonus: you now get 8 beacons for 1 slot
To make the Paradiso train you will need: 2 front cars, 2 access cars, 2 flatbed cars and 12 containers.
quick note the image above is missing 1 flatbed truck, I'll retake the corrected picture tomorrow afternoon
- 1 Helipad module 9X9X3
- 4 ladder cubes
- 4 barricades
- 4 external ladders
- 4 beacons
- 2 3X1 containers
Risks and challenges
Risks are minimal at this point. the funds are being secured to purchase a second laser so if everything goes fine then mechanical issues should not be a problem since we would have a back up laser after June.
We are limiting the amount of pledge levels so we can get to every one on a timely matter, last Kickstarter we delivered to 90% of the costumers on time, the other 10% volunteered to wait a few weeks for their order. I want to try and avoid this situation this time around.
About the shipping costs:, One of the biggest complains we have received is the shipping cost for international orders. PLEASE remember we are shipping compacted wood. its heavy... a small package to Australia costs 29 dollars same package to a US location costs 5 dollars. please take this into account when pledging.
Also remember you are responsible for any Taxes due upon delivery.
If we do go past the 20,000 mark then shipments will be delayed by a month or 2Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)