Lady Gaga + The Fountain Tarot = DREAM
Lady Gaga + The Fountain Tarot = DREAM
All this to create & share 1 photograph of us giving Lady Gaga a Tarot reading with our Fountain Tarot Deck. That's the DREAM.
All this to create & share 1 photograph of us giving Lady Gaga a Tarot reading with our Fountain Tarot Deck. That's the DREAM. Read more
About this project
To get The Fountain Tarot's creators, Jonathan, Andi & Jason, at a table with Lady Gaga for her Tarot reading! One photograph of this experience will be created and shared.
Origin of the Idea:
The classic question, "who's sitting next to you at your dream dinner party?", has led us to this conclusion - That all of our table picks: Lady Gaga, Ray Kurzweil, Angelica Houston, RuPaul, The Dalai Lama, Ellen, Stacy London, Takashi Murakami, Oprah and Jeff Goldblum, and more would love a Fountain Tarot reading!
What is The Fountain Tarot?
It is a 2015 experience for all three of your contemporary eyes.
The Fountain Tarot was made possible by 361 people in our Kickstarter Campaign 1 year ago.
It is NOW - The overlapping place between the worlds of Tarot, geometry, internet culture, art, and spirituality- A prism of our contemporary lives.
So far, it's been sold in over 32 countries worldwide, in bookstores and design shops around the US and the world. (including The Shop at The Museum of Contemporary Art Denver)
Why Lady Gaga?
Aside from being fans, we feel that Lady Gaga is a true visionary who reflects and embodies the multifaceted energy of our contemporary experience - a flash of the same exact energy that fueled the creation of The Fountain Tarot.
Her art, her complexity, her courage and her charity work are inspired and inspiring. She's earned her dynamic position as a lasting contributor to our shared global culture - we respect, enjoy and admire her!
See exhibits A through G:
Would Laga Gaga, (or those around "the table"), want a tarot reading with you 3 and your Fountain Tarot?
For sure! Tarot readings are enlightening, emotional, and fun - everyone can benefit from that experience. We have an instinctual feeling that she "gets it" and that she'd really connect with the spirit in which The Fountain Tarot was created - THIS is her official invitation.
What are your intended DREAM results?
Firstly, the surreal and incredible group experience of it. Secondly, a kick-ass instagram (@fountaintarot) picture of it to share and cherish forever and EVER!!!
See exhibits A & B:
Sharing a moment with a cultural icon is a real dream, but so is the potential of introducing the Tarot to as many people as possible who share our values and interests- we'd love to connect and inspire them!
Art, design, self-reflection, contemporary spirituality, interconnectedness and the Tarot are our passions- we want to share them with the world!
(See the very sophisticated diagram below if you're left with more questions about what our awareness/intent is behind this particular method of realizing our dream with Lady Gaga)
Why $361? Where does it go?
1. We understand that $361 is a pretty small pile of Kickstarter cash (a number inspired by our beloved 361 Kickstarter Backers in 2014)
2. It will cover the costs associated with printing/mailing "THE photograph" postcard to your hands & eyes.
3. And while we hope for more than the $361 to cover the planes, trains & automobiles to get us three to Lady Gaga, (she could be in Tokyo or Bora Bora!!!), what we really want is your support. A collaborative reminder that anything really is possible...
Why do I care?
1. Because helping inspired ideas grow into reality is fun, and a beautiful way to spend our collective time on this Earth.
2. Because you already helped make The Fountain Tarot exist, (thank you again), so that we could share it with the world. This is an exciting way for us to do that.
3. Because you are fabulous and magical dream-creators!
Love, Jonathan, Jason & Andi
Risks and challenges
1. This sincere invitation to Lady Gaga might go unheard or unanswered... BUT rest assured - we will do everything in our 21st-century-interconnectivity-power to make sure it reaches her. Her acceptance is entirely hers to offer in return.
2. Some people might not support this dream of ours and we might get a few messages or forum rants that really sting. You know, the messages that make any creative and sensitive person want to crawl into a log and die. We will continue doing what we have done with messages like that so far:
a. read them (with a glass of whiskey handy!)
b. hope for less negative energy-spreading
c. reply to them from an open & loving place
d. learn what we can from the exchange
e. then continue to sparkle brightly in our own particular & peculiar Fountain Tarot way!