As many of you may know, we have been very busy over the last couple of months writing new songs and recording demos to prepare for our new EP (5-6 songs). On our last trip to Nashville we met with a producer who has produced some of the biggest artists in Christian music and has some awesome opportunities ahead for us. We’ve just about finished writing the songs and hope to be in the recording studio before Christmas 2011.
Having the chance to work with this producer has brought on an exciting and challenging time for us as a band. First, we wanted to share this great news with you…our fans, friends and family. Second, while trusting in our Lord and moving forward; we need your help to raise the funds for this campaign.
Our goal is to raise at least $10,000 by November 30, 2011 (any amount over will be a great blessing to assist with additional expenses such as travel, meals, lodging, promotions, touring, etc…). It’s important to remember that with a Kickstarter campaign we must raise the full amount of our goal by the target date or all donations go back to the donors and we receive nothing.
We’re thrilled to have you guys be a big part of this project! We've come up with some great "backer rewards" and the rewards get cooler as the donations get higher. In addition; this campaign will serve as our pre-order for the new EP as you'll get a pre-released download for donating at least $5.
Ways you can help:
1. Prayerfully consider donating to this very vital season of our music ministry!
2. Tell your friends and family with emails and texts!
3. Post a link to our campaign on your blog, Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter accounts!
4. Get creative! Consider raising funds with a few friends or your youth group to give a higher donation and get cooler rewards!
A Rotterdam November’s mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. Over the years, we’ve received countless emails and been approached by numerous individuals who have expressed their gratitude for the bands efforts of bringing that message and how it has aided to a change in their lives. Our vision is to record an awe-inspiring EP that will further share the love of Jesus to thousands and thousands of people throughout the world. In order to turn this vision into a reality, WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We remain equally humbled and grateful for God's provision and this opportunity we believe He has laid before us. Your prayers and donations mean more to us than we can express in words.
A Rotterdam November
1. How do I get started right now? It's easy and incredibly quick. Just click the green "Back This Project" button on this page and follow the steps. It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the entire process.
2. Can I gift "backer rewards" to a friend or family member? YES! Fantastic idea. After you have completed donating in your name we will reach out to you via email to request additional information. At that time please tell us who should receive the reward.
3. Can I increase my pledge once it has been made? YES! Just sign in on Kickstarter as usual. Click the blue button on our campaign page that reads "Manage Your Donation". You can enter a new amount or choose a new reward!
4. Can we exceed the goal? YES! WOW...this would be amazing. Kickstarter will allow us to raise as much money as you are willing to pledge before the deadline. With the extra amount raised we will invest into additional costs (travel, meals, lodging, promotions, touring, etc...) which will be a great blessing and help us to reach even more fans in the coming years:)
- (35 days)