True Mining Simulator
True Mining Simulator
True Mining Simulator is a game about cryptocurrencies – learn how to mine it, exchange and then spend profit in a variety of ways
True Mining Simulator is a game about cryptocurrencies – learn how to mine it, exchange and then spend profit in a variety of ways Read more
Been swinging a pickax in a murky, damp, stuffy mine? Or lazily pointing the cursor at cubes and pushing left mouse button? Bad news. You. Mine. The wrong way!
No, no, no! No excuses. Let me explain. These days the word “mining” is everywhere. Pick a random geek that owns his or her own garage and 5 out of 10 times it's going to turn out that they mine. You see that pickax in their hands? Muscular arms? Or maybe a soot-blackened face? No. All they’ve got are enormous electricity bills and faith in a brighter future. What do they actually do?
They mine. Obtaining cryptocurrency out of the hardware in order to then exchange it for real money. Or choose not to exchange and wait for the next currency surge and for a better deal. See? It’s all simple. No mines. Like you know actual holes in the ground.
Sure, no problem. Things you’ll need:
- Find a place for your future farm.
- Buy the hardware.
- Assemble a stand.
- Create an e-wallet.
- Read 2147483647 forum threads.
- Tune your farm.
- Read some more (ha-ha) forums.
- Fire it up.
Or maybe not. Your hardware may get out of date before you finish assembling a stand. The file containing your wallet’s password may get deleted by your dog. A building on fire? Robbery? Flood? Nuclear war after all? Any of these can put an end to your first farm. So don’t even try.
Alright, alright. There is a way to mine hardly investing anything at all. Our game. What you get:
- A private room.
- Some cash to start.
- A shop.
From there on it’s all in your hands. With our help you’ll be able to plunge into an exciting world full of random numbers flashing on the screen. Admit it, it’s exactly what you’ve been dreaming of from the day you saw the Matrix.
Make your choice:
- A copy of the game. Would be odd otherwise, right?
- Kickstarter Exclusive Secret DLC. Our Kickstarter pledgers will get something Special. Ooo, intriguing. Temporary exclusive.
- Immediate closed alpha access after campaign end. I mean, why not? We need testers.
- Nickname mention in the Credits. You will be occupying a permanent place in our hearts.
- Nickname mention in the transactions list. Player will be exchanging crypto for dollars (and vice versa) not with some random order of letters but with you. We should warn you though that no curse words or racial slurs in the nickname are allowed!
- Nickname mention in the name of the video card. For instance, “GoPower AX9000: Player1’s Choice”. Sounds nice, right?
- Personal cheat code unlocking money. Doesn’t work with real cryptocurrency, so don’t even try.
- A real signed by us graphics card for mining. You realize it will cost millions in a couple of years, don’t you?
- Cookies with you name on them. Trust us, starving players will remember well of you.
- Your body will be used as a prototype for the main character. We can take your photo and use it to create a character model. And we will add a mirror in the game.
Not good enough for you? Seriously? Alright. We have something else.
The most important thing. Mind you we won’t give it away for nothing. All of you will have to work to earn it (10-12 clicks from each of you will be enough). Look:
As soon as you meet the condition you get a sticky. When the campaign is finished we diligently count the sticky notes and give away the rewards:
- 3 stickies - New in-game table skin - for backers
- 5 stickies - New in-game chandelier skin - for backers
- 7 stickies - AMA session - for everybody
- 9 stickies - New in-game fridge skin - for backers
- 11 stickies - New couch - a better one now - for backers
- 13 stickies - Stream with the devs - for everybody
- 15 stickies - Launchable Rocket - for backers
Because we believe in you, bro.
Risks and challenges
Our team has been developing this game ever since the first PC came out. Our programmers believe in reincarnation and karma, because it’s the 4th time they are born programmers. Our game designer learned from Picasso himself. It’s a fact.
Seriously though. Here we’re going to be telling you why you should trust us. Words, words, words. Nobody really trust just words. We have to show you the game exists. How are we going to do this? Well, we already did. At DevGamm 2017 gamedev event anyone could come and see a living and breathing working alpha build.
But the gamedev event – it’s in the past. Back to Kickstarter. Now we are a team of four and are currently polishing the alpha build, adding new features that you can see in the video, pictures and gifs in social networks posts. With the help of Kickstarter we will be able to fully devote ourselves to this game and hire a couple of new think-mates. If campaign is a success, backers will get early access to the alpha build and the game will be released in 2018.
- (30 days)