Cards With No Sexuality: Vol. 2 - An Unofficial Expansion
Do you love Cards Against Humanity? Well here's another 100 spicy-ass cards for your already massive throbbing deck.
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Sat, February 2 2019 7:30 PM UTC +00:00.
Cards With No Sexuality is an unofficial expansion for the popular party game, Cards Against Humanity.™
Following the wild success of volume one of Cards With No Sexuality, We're back and better than ever!
The cards will come as linen quality poker cards that match the CAH cards as to easily assimilate the cards into your deck. There will be 80 white cards and 20 black cards that total 100 cards, in a flip top box.
If you don't already own Cards Against Humanity, what are you doing with your life? You can buy it here.
(We are in no way associated with Cards Against Humanity LLC.)
T-Shirt 2 text: "Kids do the darndest things. My son just made a fort in the living room using only ________. An ambitious McDonald's employee."
T-Shirt 4 text: "Call me a bad parent, but the only way I can get my toddler to calm down is to give him _______. Offensive 9/11 jokes."
- Buy Volume 1 on Amazon.
- Cards With No Sexuality Facebook.
- Cards With No Sexuality Twitter.
- Subscribe to Pewdiepie and beat T-series.
Well for starters, I've already succeeded at printing and selling Cards With No Sexuality with volume one, so unlike last time, there's no uncertainty over whether I have the ability to follow through on my promises. If you pledge your money, you can be 100% certain that I will get this product out. Secondly, when I launched the volume one Kickstarter, I hadn't quite picked a printing company so I asked for an amount that averaged a lot of the quotes I had at that point. This time, I know exactly how much it will cost me to print and ship, which is thankfully a lower amount than my asking price last time. Therefore, a lower goal means a higher chance of success. Lastly, I know how the products will be shipped to backers so I can more accurately quote shipping. (Which is free in the US and UK.)
There are plenty of expansions for Cards Against Humanity so why choose this one? Well, I'll tell you.
- Cards With No Sexuality has been clinically proven to have cured cancer in 420 out of 69 test subjects.
- In 1969, Cards With No Sexuality was the first CAH expansion to be played on the moon.
- Micheal Jackson got the inspiration for the choreography of the Thriller dance while playing Cards With No Sexuality in the back of a bumpy tour bus ride.
- To this date, no person who has owned Cards With No Sexuality has died. (Never claimed Micheal Jackson owned it.) This could be a coincidence or possibly a causality.
- Studies report that approximately 73% of wet dreams contain at least some mild reference to Cards With No Sexuality.
- IGN has named the Cards With No Sexuality box as 2018's most comfortable controller for Super Smash Bros. (No GameCube adapter required.)
I truly believe that Cards Against Humanity should be a never ending game with endless expansions. This is easily achievable if we all do our part. I'd love for you guys to help me add my next expansion into the Cards universe. Thanks, Everyone.
Risks and challenges
As I stated, this is a pretty low-risk Kickstarter. The only real challenge is the challenge that all Kickstarters face: exposure. In order to get backers, people have to hear about it. This can easily be overcome if we all do our part. Just a simple share on Facebook or a mention to a friend who loves Cards Against Humanity could make the difference in reaching our goal. Every interaction helps. Thank you in advance to anyone who supports this project in anyway. You guys are the best.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter