Hi, everyone. We got back our molds last week, and did some test runs of the keyboard.
Overall, things are looking really good! We did find some issues, most of them cosmetic. But there were a few functional issues as well. So we took our molds back to the mold maker to figure out what was going on. And figure it out they did.
They are now making what should be the *last* round of changes to our molds. We will be able to do our next set of test runs the week of April 23rd.
So, we are now looking at starting to ship out Touchfires the week of April 30th.
Thanks so much for hanging in there with us as we take the final steps to the finish line!
-- Steve and Brad