A great advantage of the original version was the openness of the game world. The player was able to move freely all over the USA. Our game is set in the whole globe. The player has at his disposal different modes of transportation (not only the trains), by means of which he will be competing against time (the bigger infected area, the harder the game) and limited financial means.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ADVANTAGES OF THE GAME
- survival horror
- developed plot
- modern graphics 2D/3D
- randomly generated game world
- different modes of transportation and limited funds
- freedom of agent’s moral behaviour, which influences the plot
- agent’s white hat :)
We are the team of sentimental enthusiasts, who miss the old hits and decided to realise their new versions. This the first of the couple of games we plan to create.
The team is composed of few people who live in the UK and Poland. So far we have been realising the project in our free time, but as it usually happens with after work duties – it goes somewhat slowly. We are freelancers, who thanks to financial means, want to make a full time job out of it, so that it sees the daylight as soon as possible.
We have considerable experience in creating functional apps, when it comes to games, we treated it more as our hobby (starting from 8-bit times, through Pascal and c++ to Unity). By means of this game we want to start our professional adventure in the entertainment world.
- Krzysztof Flis - idea, scenario, programming (http://www.facebook.com/krzysztof.flis.3323)
- Piotr Flis - programming
- Bartosz Kozikowski - 2D graphics (http://bartek-k.deviantart.com/gallery/)
- Marta Flis - translations (polish, english, french) (http://www.proz.com/profile/1134778)
- Rafał Kulmaczewski - generally understood support :)
official website: http://pathoftheagent.com
Risks and challenges
We don’t have either a sound producer or a 3D graphic designer, so these elements are not on the highest level. We hope that thanks to the funds we will manage to reach the satisfactory level of performance.
At the moment we are engaged in different projects, however they will come to an end before the end of January, which will allow us to work without a moment’s rest over our dream game.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (51 days)