$1
pledged of 50.000 $pledged of 50.000 $ goal
1
backer
15days to go

All or nothing. This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Thu, October 4 2018 4:52 PM UTC +00:00.

David X ReiverBy David X Reiver
First created
David X ReiverBy David X Reiver
First created
$1
pledged of 50.000 $pledged of 50.000 $ goal
1
backer
15days to go

All or nothing. This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Thu, October 4 2018 4:52 PM UTC +00:00.

About

What starts off as a routine murder investigation leads to chaos as Detective Jack Papa and his partner Johny Johny uncover a secret world of sugar conspiracies and an media corporation that doesn’t want anyone to know the truth. Joining them are a rag tag group of intrepid investigators, determined to uncover the truth whatever the cost. 

Telling Lies? Open your mouth! Coming to select cinemas soon. 

As with all things that peaked several years ago, this is the PERFECT time to create a low budget film loosely based off an internet meme. Especially now that this fat cat EU copyright meme police are sniffing around trying to arrest all the kids and their memes. 

Risks and challenges

Trolls and large Indian entertainment companies are pretty much 90% of the risks. The other 10% is my not believing this will actually happen.

Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

Questions about this project? Check out the FAQ

Support

  1. Make a pledge without a reward

    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  2. Select this reward

    Pledge $1 or more About $1.00

    Thanks

    We will thank you.

    Includes:
    • Thanks
    Less
    Estimated delivery
    0 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  3. Select this reward

    Pledge $10 or more About $10

    Digital download or something

    A digital copy of this amazing film.

    Includes:
    • Thanks
    • Digital download.
    Less
    Estimated delivery
    0 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  4. Select this reward

    Pledge $25 or more About $25

    Special bootleg DVD

    Signed DVD of film. Who signed it? Who still uses DVDs? No idea.

    Includes:
    • Thanks
    • Digital download.
    • DVD
    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    0 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  5. Select this reward

    Pledge $100 or more About $100

    Script writing credit

    We will work in a line of your choosing to the script.

    Way to go, Hollywood.

    Includes:
    • Thanks
    • Digital download.
    • DVD
    • Writing credit.
    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    Limited (1000 left of 1000) 0 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  6. Select this reward

    Pledge $1,000 or more About $1,000

    Walk on part.

    Spend a day on set. Unless you’re a jerk in which case you’ll get kicked off but probably welcome aboard.

    You’re responsible for actually getting there.

    Includes:
    • Thanks
    • Digital download.
    • DVD
    • Writing credit.
    • Walk on part.
    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    Limited (10 left of 10) 0 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.
  7. Select this reward

    Pledge $10,000 About $10,000

    Major role.

    Show up. Be a major character. Die, probably. In the film. Not in real life. Unless you mess up.

    Getting to location is your responsibility.

    Includes:
    • Thanks
    • Digital download.
    • DVD
    • Writing credit.
    • Walk on part.
    • Major role.
    Less
    Estimated delivery
    Ships to Anywhere in the world
    Limited (5 left of 5) 0 backers
    $
    Kickstarter is not a store.

    It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

    Learn more about accountability.