Dear Kickstarter Supporters!
We thought you would enjoy seeing the cool new features we have prepared for the upcoming Open Beta release.
Fun New Goodies!
With the Open Beta, you will be able to enjoy these awesome new developments:
- A brand new Help wiki, redesigned inside & out, with easy access to support. And coolest of all, it is now visible in the scene while you model!
- 3 new single-click zoom buttons to get a better View of your objects instantly.
- Clickable buttons in addition to command input fields throughout the interface.
- An expanded Library of beautiful 3D models made by professional artists, all ready to mix, match, print, & play.
- A feature so fun it is practically a toy - you can now Replicate objects into incredibly intricate geometric arrangements.
We are in the final stages of QA to release the build for the public Open Beta, and we're very excited to be bringing you all these wonderful features.
Awesome feedback from our beta testing team has helped us decide what features are most important to the community, and of course find bugs before they go out with the public release, so we extend a huge thanks to all of you for your thoughtful contributions.
We are hard at work every day making MeshUP just the way you want it, thanks to your solid input.
More Goodies Coming
To all our kind Supporters, we simply can't thank you enough for your patience. So we are happy to announce that we will show you our appreciation with extra goodies!
Everyone can look forward to an even further expanded Library of beautiful, free, ready to play 3D models you can use for personal or commercial use, to be packaged in both the Open Beta and Full Release of MeshUP.
With the right sculpting tools, the possibilities are limitless.
~ The MeshUP Development Team
p.s. Check out these beautiful models we made with MeshUP Ring Replicate, and then tossed into a rendering program to see how they could look printed out.
Who knew a deep sea creature could be both a robot chariot and a snowflake kaleidoscope?!