ZVOX Noise Cancelling Headphones With AccuVoice Technology
High Performance, High Comfort Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones With Dialogue Clarity Technology.
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Fri, May 24 2019 6:14 PM UTC +00:00.
ZVOX AccuVoice Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones.
At ZVOX, we've done pioneering work on soundbar and soundbase home theater systems, dialogue-enhancing speakers and digital hearing aids. And now we're about to introduce AccuVoice AV50 noise cancelling headphones. They use AccuVoice technology to lift voices out of background sounds so you can understand dialogue clearly - even at low volumes.
Great Sound and Features - For Listeners of All Ages. And "Super Great" If You're Over 50.
The AV50s sound wonderful -- immersive, realistic, high-fidelity sound...including tight, accurate bass. And that's just the beginning:
- Advanced noise cancellation technology. The AV50s have two microphones that constantly monitor external noises - and then use phase-reversal algorithms to "cancel" those sounds. Noise from jet engines, wind, crowds and air conditioners are all reduced or eliminated. Try them on your next plane trip - you'll be amazed at how relaxed you feel when the plane lands.
- AccuVoice technology. The AV50s use ZVOX AccuVoice technology to give a boost to voices while they reduce unwanted noise. So you understand dialogue clearly, without having to crank up the volume. AccuVoice is great for movies and TV shows with poorly recorded dialogue - or when you're having a tough time with a British accent. And AccuVoice is really great when you suffer from mild hearing loss (the result of too many loud concerts in our youth)!
- aptX Bluetooth. You can connect AV50s using the supplied cord, or connect to your phone, tablet, laptop computer - even some TVs - using aptX Bluetooth technology. aptX Bluetooth delivers very high quality sound - much better than standard Bluetooth.
- Light and comfortable. The AV50s are lighter than many noise cancelling headphones -- less than half a pound. And they are equipped with memory foam padding on the ear cups and headband. We've been wearing prototypes on long air flights and we find them to be extremely comfortable.
- Hands free phone calls. The AV50s have a microphone in the right ear cup that allows you to make hands free phone calls with your cell phone. You hear the caller - but not the crowd around you.
- Slim carrycase. It's easy to travel with AV50 headphones because they fold flat. Stick them in their padded carrycase and the whole package is about the size of a large-ish paperback book.
A simple demo of how the AV50 headphones work.
In this brief video we show you how to power on the AV50s, how it will pair with your phone/tablet, how to listen to music or video soundtracks, how to turn Noise Cancelling on and off, how to change volume and how to power off.
Order now and save.
For pre-production Kickstarter supporters, we are offering several levels of discount offers on the AV50 headphones. If you've been waiting for high-performance name-brand noise cancelling headphones to be available at a truly affordable price, your wait is over.
What critics and customers say about ZVOX products.
" ZVOX’s SB500 proved itself an extremely able music reproducer but an even better movie machine capable of surprisingly powerful, deep bass and dynamic headroom that I’ve simply never heard before in any one-piece soundbar. It’s a remarkable standalone solution and, given the performance of the integrated subwoofer system and the superb build quality, an excellent value.” Sound & Vision magazine
“The Zvox SB500 sound bar offers great sound quality and a simple setup process. Bass is plentiful despite the lack of a subwoofer. Styling is chic and the unit seems well put together. The SB500 is among the best for the money, period. This could be the soundbar to beat this year.” CNET
“The Accuvoice assumes you actually want to hear what the characters are saying instead of just feeling the bass of explosions in-between dialogue. Recommended by Forbes.”Forbes
“The ZVOX AccuVoice AV200 is a basic soundbar that incorporates sound processing tech like hearing aids. In my tests, the speaker made voices louder and clearer.” Wall St. Journal
“The ZVOX AccuVoice TV Speaker’s clear voice reproduction is a godsend.” About.com
About ZVOX Audio
ZVOX was founded in 2003 by long-time audio industry veterans who recognized the need for audio products that combined great sound with elegant simplicity. ZVOX was recognized by CNET as the company that “perfected the sound bar” – a product category we helped pioneer. ZVOX also invented the first sound base style home theater sound system. And in 2016 we revolutionized TV sound with the introduction of our first AccuVoice Speaker with patented hearing aid technology. ZVOX products are sold at Magnolia Home Theater stores (within select Best Buy locations), Amazon.com, Crutchfield, hundreds of regional audio-video stores and through the zvox.com web site.
CEO Tom Hannaher was Director of Marketing at the company that became Best Buy in the early 1970s. He went on to work with industry legend Henry Kloss at Advent Corporation and Cambridge SoundWorks, where he was Senior Vice President in charge of product development.
VP of Product Development Jarl Salmela started his career at ADS and the moved on to MB Quart. From there he went to Cambridge SoundWorks where he worked with Henry Kloss in developing revolutionary home theater and computer audio systems.
COO George Samuels was National Sales Manager at EPI Loudspeakers and worked at Ohm Acoustics in the 1970s, and then founded Genesis Speakers in 1975. He also worked at Cambridge SoundWorks.
President Sandy Bloomberg was the founder of the Tweeter Home Entertainment Group and founder of the Pro Group buying group. He is a member of the Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame.
Risks and challenges
Unlike many Kickstarter campaigns, this one is brought to you by an established company with a long track record of delivering innovative products. We're introducing the AV50s through Kickstarter because a) it's a great way to get the word out on a cool new product and b) we plan to use the proceeds from the campaign to fund a significant advertising campaign to promote this direct-from-factory-to-consumer product. The AV50s are already in production and should start shipping in July 2019
However, it's possible that our production schedule may shift based on the number of orders we receive.
ZVOX manufactures tens of thousands of audio systems every year. Our design and production staff are experts with many years of experience in our industry. While we cannot confirm final delivery dates until our campaign ends, we have infrastructure and experience to produce and deliver the AV50 headphones, built to the highest standards, and in a timely manner..