Funding for this project was canceled by the project creator on March 31, 2014.
About this project
In this game you'll have to work as a team...
...until your friends become a threat, that is. Then I guess you'll just have to violently murder them with a blunt spoon...
You and your friends are just trying to survive the onslaught of awful creatures that want to chew your faces off and/or brutally murder you. Where did they come from? Who knows... all you know is, you have to stay alive.
You'll fight enemies, avoid starvation and dodge manholes. Oh, and optionally, you can slaughter your nearest and dearest too. ;)
Prepare to die in hilarious ways, and kill in ways you never knew were possible!
2-4 players. 10-30 minutes.
So basically, there's two decks. One red - one yellow.
- Deal out 3 yellow cards to every player.
- There's also some wooden hearts, give 3 to each player.
- Plonk the rest of the cards in the middle in separate piles (red... yellow... you get the drift)
- The aim of the game is to survive longer than your friends.
- When it's your turn, flip over a RED CARD from the deck and DEAL WITH IT*!
- *You have to 'DEAL WITH IT' by using your YELLOW CARDS to counter-attack what faces you!
- If you can defeat the RED CARD, you're safe until your next turn. If you have no weapons, then you LOSE A LIFE!
- When a BOSS BATTLE card is flipped, EVERYONE must pull together to defeat it! Use your weapons!
- There are more than just enemies, though. You'll face starvation, manholes and much more! Can you deal with it...?
This game has fairly simple rules, but once you get the hang of it, you can combine cards and do all sorts of crazy things!
We have a bunch of artists working on this, so the cards will have a lot of different designs. Plus, they're all going to be hand-drawn! It's gonna be really special.
What will you get?
The full game will include:
- 2 x decks of cards (red, yellow)
- 12 x wooden hearts (in a little bag)
- The rule book
Where's the money going?!
We thought we'd better add this, since you're being so generous and lovely! :D
Most of the money will be used to print the game - with beautiful results!
Another chunk is needed to get the rewards to you wonderful people!
A smaller portion will be used to pay our talented artists!
And the rest goes to Kickstarter for being such an amazing website! :D
MORE PICTURES COMING SOON!
Risks and challenges
Life comes with lumps. Unexpected lumps that can't be smoothed out straight away. Therefore, if we take a little bit longer to ship orders, or there's an imperfection in your product, please bare with us and we'll get it sorted ASAP!
If something's missing, contact us and we'll send a new one your way! If you've been waiting a long time for your product, we'll send a little something to say 'sorry'.
We're very passionate about this project and are trying our hardest to make it absolutely perfect!
Thanks for understanding,
- The Rumble Chops Team.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (30 days)