Shipping Status update: almost done
We have shipped out 794 pledges by this week, among them, 50 packages will be picked up by carrier next Monday. Generally there will be several days delay when the tracking info appear on 17track.net. If unfortunately it takes more than 1 week, please contact us.
There is still nearly 20 pledges not shipped. More than half of them is due to shipping address not available. We will contact each of these backers next week. There are several Chinese and Hong Kong backers we will ship using sf-expresss. All Chinese backers we need a Chinese address and phone number.
We are also sorry that we made a mistake of the stock of Domino Cores. We are lack of dozens of Domino Cores. So for those who pledged a lot of Cores we cannot ship now. The next production run of Core will be finished 2 weeks later. So we will contact the affected backers individually to solve the problem.
When you got your Domino:
- Please check domino.io/docs for the documentation.
- The default password for WiFi is "goodlife".
- When you use Domino for the first time, you will be asked to set a password for OpenWrt and reboot.
- Please don't criticise the packing. We should make it better and we know that.
- We are setting up the web store and forum. Now if you have any questions and inquiries about your pledges, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and have a good weekend!