Congratulations On A Fantastic Finish!! All stretch goals reached!! 1195% Awesome!!
An amazing finish to a project full of awesome backers! Thanks so much everyone!
For all those who missed our Kickstarter campaign, preordering will be available soon on our website at SolidArtLabs.com!
What have we been up to lately?
- Finished designing PCBs and support frame for our next revision of the keyboard contour, which now sports a few extra keys, since the new contour brings them within reach!
- Finished the new main board schematics that include dual laser sensors, BT module, battery, and our new Atmel 32-bit ARM® Cortex™ processor!
- Finished the placement, boards, and frame for our next revision of the thumb controls!
- Finished the next rev of keycap design!
- Translated our new and improved palm rest into CAD so it can be rapid-prototyped for our next prototype!
- Created a mount that connects the palm rest with the finger keyboard that is adjustable in all six axes!
- Created an independent base that houses the main board and lasers, to allow better alignment of your hand and arm relative to the table!
New product image, showcasing some of the recent improvements:
- We are pushing hard for our next set of prototypes! If we finish board layouts this week, we can begin manufacturing some new board sets! Fabricating and assembling the new boards will take a couple weeks.
- While the boards are being produced we will finish our next iteration of the frame, palm rest, and keycaps in CAD and print a pair in time to put the new boards inside!
- We're also porting old and writing new code to support the new electronics!
Eric and the Solid Art Labs team