Wireless Stretch Goal Reached!! New Demo/Update Video!! Sample Keymaps!!
Wireless Stretch Goal Reached!
Now that we've reached our Wireless stretch goal, we'll be able to deliver King's Assemblies with an awesome wireless package! Here are some highlights:
- A massive selection of Bluetooth devices will be supported, such as desktop pcs, laptops, phones, tablets, televisions, and game consoles!
- You will be able to pair the King’s Assembly with multiple Bluetooth devices at the same time, and dynamically select which device(s) you interact with!
- The King’s Assembly controllers will remember paired devices!
- You will be able to map keys to bluetooth endpoints for fast switching!
- You will be able to interact with multiple bluetooth devices simultaneously with one King’s Assembly!
- You will be able to toggle Bluetooth on and off on the King’s Assembly, to switch between wireless and cabled communication modes!
- We’re currently designing with a rockin' Nordic chip! With a 32-bit ARM Cortex CPU, lots of memory, strong encryption, and tons of IO, it will give our devices Bluetooth capabilities and room to grow!
- An 18500 Lithium ion rechargeable battery that delivers a lot of power for a long time on a single charge!
- The battery will be user-replaceable!
- The battery will charge through the same USB cable used to communicate with a computer, so you can use it and charge the battery at the same time with one cable!
- No dongle required!
New Demo/Update Video!
Check out our latest update video showcasing our latest King’s Assembly mockups in action!
Below are a couple proposed keymap samples! One default qwerty layout possibility, and the keymap I used in the few hours I tested out our latest mockups with Titanfall! Don’t forget, you’ll be able to customize the keymaps that come pre-programmed on the device, as well as create, save, and share your own!
Thanks, everyone, for your incredible support!
Eric and the Solid Art Labs team