Update The Fourth - Final Days!
This past Saturday we crossed the 50% funded mark. Yay! That means we have until this coming Friday, Nov. 10th at Noon Pacific time to raise the other 50%. This has very much been a word-of-mouth campaign. Here is what's happening to do that and how you can help.
- Social media blitz. Snippets of content from the journal will be shared on Facebook, Instagram (both @therhythmjournal) and Twitter (@myrhythmjournal). Follow, like, and share!
- Kickstarter Live. Tuesday, Nov. 7th, at 6pm Pacific time I will be hosting a Kickstarter Live event. Here is the direct link. Join me and post the link on your social media!
- Blog post on calvarychapel.com on Matthew 11:28-30 (come unto me all who labor) is going up on Tuesday morning with a link to the Kickstarter. That passage was key in the development of this project and I'm thankful they gave me the opportunity to share it.
- Daily videos. I'd like to post some short videos every day this week about different aspects of the journal. Hopefully make them a little silly and fun.
- The "Ask." I'm asking you, and will be asking a number of Facebook friends, to copy and paste this simple post to your Facebook feed and any Facebook Pages that you manage.
Check out this Kickstarter project I backed called The Rhythm Journal. It's a 13-week guided journal to help you walk with God at His pace. http://corbys.link/trjks1 Ends this Friday at Noon Pacific time!
The First Rhythm Pattern Is Available
One of the things I envisioned early on is a plug-and-play supplement people can use with their Rhythm Journals. I finally made the first one. It's on the topic of self control. Check out the Rhythm Patterns page on the website, and download the PDF to have a look.
OK, here we go! Final days! With God all things are possible, but He also uses His people to do them. Thanks for your support!